10 replies to this topic

#1 ExplicitContent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 335 posts
  • LocationSolaris Arena

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:09 AM

If you are a Marik Loyalist and are without a unit, the Free Worlds Legionnaires would love to have you. We are open to pilots of all skill levels, the only thing we request is a good attitude, an open mind, and that you are fairly active (playing either FW or Group drops 2 nights a week).

If you are interested, reply or friend me in game and we can do some drops together. Looking forward to hearing from anyone who would like to join.

#2 ExplicitContent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 335 posts
  • LocationSolaris Arena

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:12 PM

We are especially interested in folks who want to be heavily involved in the scouting game.

#3 Trynn Allen

• PipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI

Posted 09 May 2016 - 06:04 PM

And as much as I would love to help... The "active" player doesn't work for someone with a wife and kids.

#4 Deristul

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia US

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:38 PM

View PostTrynn Allen, on 09 May 2016 - 06:04 PM, said:

And as much as I would love to help... The "active" player doesn't work for someone with a wife and kids.

I heard that, I can only do real drops when my kids are asleep. Late at night and early in the morning. Which is not working for my sleep schedule. I tried to run a few today with the wife at work and all my kids screaming around me. People do NOT appreciate an ear piercing scream over comms...

#5 Right to Fight

Rookie

• The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:08 PM

Hi Explicit I sent you a friend request in game, looking for a Marik unit I can join and it looks like the Legionaries might be a good fit, I'll talk to you in game hopefully!

#6 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:23 AM

View PostRight to Fight, on 06 September 2016 - 01:08 PM, said:

Hi Explicit I sent you a friend request in game, looking for a Marik unit I can join and it looks like the Legionaries might be a good fit, I'll talk to you in game hopefully!

Join the FWLM (marik house) then play with all the units for a months or so. Find who you work with best for the timezone you're in. I wouldn't just job into a unit right away.

#7 Shrike777

• Pip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:34 PM

yeah i'd take a n add

#8 Duke Blaine

• PipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 30 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Posted 22 September 2016 - 03:42 PM

View PostDeristul, on 31 May 2016 - 06:38 PM, said:

I heard that, I can only do real drops when my kids are asleep. Late at night and early in the morning. Which is not working for my sleep schedule. I tried to run a few today with the wife at work and all my kids screaming around me. People do NOT appreciate an ear piercing scream over comms...

2ND this!
If you find a unit that can deal with you doing this, let me know. I find myself playing at night when kids are asleep and my wife trying to sleep over the noise of mouse randomly clicking and the pounding keys on a keyboard... she is non to thrilled about it, BUT I do get to play at least 3 times a week ... but at night.

#9 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 23 September 2016 - 03:48 AM

View PostDuke Blaine, on 22 September 2016 - 03:42 PM, said:

2ND this!
If you find a unit that can deal with you doing this, let me know. I find myself playing at night when kids are asleep and my wife trying to sleep over the noise of mouse randomly clicking and the pounding keys on a keyboard... she is non to thrilled about it, BUT I do get to play at least 3 times a week ... but at night.

Well people in my unit don't mind at all (including me) if you have your own schedule, if you want you can always give Midgard Inc. A go. ;)
PS: Aren't there keybaords out there that generate no or at least less noise?
The wife might appreciate that. :P

#10 Duke Blaine

• PipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 30 posts
  • LocationWyoming

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:22 AM

View PostLady Alexandra Cousland, on 23 September 2016 - 03:48 AM, said:

Well people in my unit don't mind at all (including me) if you have your own schedule, if you want you can always give Midgard Inc. A go. Posted Image
PS: Aren't there keybaords out there that generate no or at least less noise?
The wife might appreciate that. Posted Image

I'll check out the group and give it a go.
Wife will appreciate the noiseless keyboard and mouse. I've been looking for said devices... are they Starleague Tech??? LOL

#11 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:36 AM

View PostDuke Blaine, on 23 September 2016 - 09:22 AM, said:

I'll check out the group and give it a go.
Wife will appreciate the noiseless keyboard and mouse. I've been looking for said devices... are they Starleague Tech??? LOL

Well here ya go https://www.quietpc....t-pro-keyboards
No star league tech though. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users