MRBC tournament

1 reply to this topic

#1 mr bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:41 AM

Well... this will probably be the most appropriate place to say it.
But thank you to all the Teams we dropped with in Asia Pacific Division B for MRBC Season 7.

The drops were fun, stressful yet a good learning experience for all my players.

Much thanks to the folks at

ARMD High Pingers Drifters (Our most stressful and challenging set of matches) - Well done taking the title and have fun in the big leagues of Division A.

ARMD Jaeger Bombers for obliging us with our last match to finish off the series. Good games and nice brawls.

1 Ballerat Training Cadre - nice bunch of guys and a nice set of games. Good learning experience and I hope to see you guys in Season 8.

TOG - Good set of games. Some nerve wracking moments. And like 1BTC, I hope to see you guys again in season 8.

For those of you who did not take part.
Please try to do so. MRBC is a fun competition and it's a learning experience for players and for those of you jaded with the daily grind? It's something new to try your hand at. Tactics! Communications! #yolobears on the battlefield. :P

See you all in Season 8.

#2 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:19 PM

View Postmr bear, on 23 April 2016 - 03:41 AM, said:

See you all in Season 8.

I wonder if there is an overlap between season 8 and the world comp? Does this mean we would be both friends and enemies? Schrodinger's mech? :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users