Bad News Bears Recruiting For Cw

72 replies to this topic

#1 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:09 PM

BNB is now accepting new recruits looking to fill out solid Faction Play core 12man and hope to start another. Our drop nights are Tuesday Thursday Fridays 7pm-10pm Central, and on Sunday afternoons from 2pm to around 8pm Central. We mainly focus Faction Play but do quick drops often to fill in gaps. If you like Ghost Bear and want to be apart of the big push to Terra then this is the place for you. We are small in numbers but extremely active and committed to the cause we are accepting all skill levels and able to train if need be. There are no requirements to join just have to be willing to play Faction Play. We are laid back no rules we don't force you to drop Faction Play or show up for drop night you can come and go as you please in this clan you get out what you put in. If you can only make 1 drop night a month we can still use you on that night, every little bit helps so if you want to play Faction Play and you are tired of solo dropping or tired of your inactive unit come check us out. If this sounds like a home for you pm me or bump this thread and I will get back with you, you can also drop in on our TS at :bnbgaming.typefrag.com ask for Deadeye254 or pm me if I am on. Also check us out on our webpage http://tdzgaming.webs.com/ we have some new videos of our FP matches if you would like a sneak peak of what its like to run with the BNB.

Edited by Deadeye254, 10 December 2018 - 07:42 PM.

#2 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:05 AM

TS has a password... ;)

#3 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

oops sorry updated op now has pass on it

#4 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:19 AM

Glad to see you back and active, I'm not any more, but I do the occasional drop and stop by the forums every once and a while. Pass on my greeting to the 254 family.

#5 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:40 AM

Will do lucky good to hear from you

#6 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

Don't be afraid to join a smaller unit guys trust me when I tell you we may be small but we are active and dedicated to the cause if you don't want to get lost in all the chaos of a big unit but still want to make a serous CW push then this is the unit for you we accept new green pilots and vets alike and everything in-between you are guaranteed CW drops 3-4 nights a week and we do pug drops on off nights stop by and check us out.

#7 AlphaBr0

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:40 AM

Sign me up bro

#8 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:16 AM

right on man hop on our TS anytimebnbgaming.tk pass cgb we will get you signed up love to have you on the team looking forward to dropping with you. Tonight is our big CW push love to have you there 8pm central.

Edited by Deadeye254, 21 June 2016 - 03:16 PM.

#9 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 27 May 2016 - 02:24 PM

For those of you who may question how competetive this team could be, Deadeye and his crew were leaders of the competitive team in CGBI when we were a top tier team in a few different leagues.

#10 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:05 AM

Thank you lucky for your support we are the most FW oriented unit within Ghost Bear faction from what I seen so far if you want to take FW serous and be apart of a team that is dedicated to the cause or if you just want to drop a crap load of CW drops this is the place for you.

#11 Feral Goose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:00 AM

I wouldn't call BNB a "small unit". If you're talking simply about the number of members it has, then yes, you might be able to say so. But when that unit has all active members and is actively networking itself with the other Ghost Bear units to form a organised FW planet wrecking ball sessions, I wouldn't call that a small unit.

#12 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:26 PM

Just a reminder Friday night BnB will be dropping CW on the CGB main TS hub cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501 we will gather around 7pm central anyone who wants to check us out or just be part of a organized CW push feel free to come join us.

Edited by Deadeye254, 01 June 2016 - 05:27 PM.

#13 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:50 AM

just an update due to the fact we have taken on many new players we will be doing training drops on Tuesdays for about an hour before we enter CW just a heads up for you other units attempting to coordinate with us.

#14 Greed254

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

Had some good Faction play drops to night!!

Edited by Greed254, 14 June 2016 - 08:35 PM.

#15 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:25 AM

Dropping FP tonight and tomorrow night starting around 7pm central. Calling all loyalist meet up on the CGB loyalist hub at ghostbearhub.net lets give the FRR some HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Deadeye254, 16 June 2016 - 04:05 PM.

#16 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:53 AM

Just a little plug. These guys are the real deal. I've worked with them several times and they have legit players. Gbkp is proud to find alongside all our trothkin from other ghost bear units

#17 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:00 AM

Hey Deadeye - stop calling it the CGBI teamspeak! we provide for all loyalists! :P
remember if you are trying to plug the TS in faction chat then ghostbearhub.net works as well, and is much easier to remember/communicate to someone
I will try to get some drops in with you guys tonight

#18 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:04 PM

Thanks for the props Ragnar, and will do Stormie sorry for the mix up in words there updating post now

#19 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 03:19 AM

Great drops lastnight guys hope to draw even bigger crowd tonight lets keep the momentum up here.
Dropping tonight around 7:30pm central same place.

Edited by Deadeye254, 17 June 2016 - 03:20 AM.

#20 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:59 AM

Great job last night we had 3 12mans going the BnB team went 7-1 if we get everyone else doing that well we will take planets with ease good job thanks for the help CGBI keep the pressure on we will punch through there blockade.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users