25 replies to this topic

#21 Jetwash

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 36 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

always welcome anyone wants to stay loyal clan Ghost Bear from 13KG, back in the fold @ 12 BG.

#22 Silver Pheonix

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:25 PM

Hi all,

This Silver Pheonix, Im reforming the 7th Kodiak Irregulars. If you where a part of this unit before please PM in-game and I will get you folks back in and running. I had Rl issues and now I able to get right back in and getting some action. to New/veteran player looking for a unit of laid back and fun game play hit me up in-game. I sorry to folks that I had to disband this unit and ask for your forgiveness and hope you guys will return to the 13th. As always Ghost Bear for life. Skal

Please disregard this post it no longer applies.

Edited by Silver Pheonix, 28 September 2021 - 10:17 AM.

#23 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:27 PM

hello!
i wanted to reach out and get a hold of your leadership about a proposal i have open to a select few Ghost Bear and FRR units. https://mwomercs.com...ity-within-mwo/ please read this and get back to me on your thoughts.

sincerely, dante245, Jarlkhan of RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion"

#24 Malpherian

• PipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 05:31 AM

You still Alive Phoenix? Been a LONG time.

#25 Silver Pheonix

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 59 posts
  • LocationEast Texas

Posted 28 September 2021 - 09:07 AM

The 7th Kodiak Irregulars is now recruiting new and veteran players of all skill levels. If you are interested please PM me here or in game. I do have a discord Channel PM me for link to Discord.

#26 fivefourandahalf

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 06:57 AM

Good morning Pheonix. I would like to talk to someone about joining your unit but I will like to make shore that your unit and I will make a good fit. I am old player that just came back to MWO, but had to make a new account. I am looking for a unit that does FP and is not afraid to go up against the big boys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users