Newlooking For Unit Willing To Train

3 replies to this topic

#1 Skunkmilk

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 04:03 PM

I have only been playing for a few weeks. I am looking for a good unit that can train and show me where I need to be investing my mech purchases and equipment. I have been diggin the lights and have been trying out the heavy line a bit.

I would like an active unit that has dudes on in all time zones. I am Mountain time zone.

Feel free to drop me a line.

-Skunkmilk

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:54 AM

Drop in the FRR hub. Lots of units are around and you'll get a good idea of what each brings to the table and who you'd like to work with.

#3 LuciferoSam

Rookie

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 12:51 AM

Looking to join a unit aswell

#4 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:31 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 28 March 2016 - 07:52 AM, said:

The Great Hall of the FRR

Founded by martino2k6, then hosted for some time by the 1st Raslahague Dragonregimente, and now owned and maintained by the ISENGRIM. The FRR Hub is a TS3 server open to all FRR pilots and associated outfits. As communication is the key to success it is our hope that the FRR Units and unaligned pilots alike will come to the Hub to coordinate in their fight against the Clans and aggressor Houses that may encroach on Republic Space

The Teamspeak3 VoIP client can be downloaded here FOORRR FREEEEEEE, and the Hub can be accessed using the information below.

DNS Address: frrhub.ddns.net:9725
Password: Dragon

or

Server address: 162.234.239.158:9725
Password: Dragon

If you have any questions or problems with the Hub feel free to contact an RKA Major, myself or Scuro.

A few helpful links..

Seriously download TS if you dont already have it and hop onto the FRR TS channel as already suggested. Say hello and ask people if you can drop with them. There are Quick play and Faction Warfare drops. Then decide which group fits best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users