2 replies to this topic

#1 Dungeon 206

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 172 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:32 AM

hey guys,

i've been playing MWO for a month or 2 now...
fell in love with clan wolf and it's timber wolf ever since i got into battletech

ive basically been grinding it out in the quick play matches since i started MWO
i've unlocked the module slot in my 3 timbers and loving it deep

however, as i've been growing in my understanding of the game as well as growing in my piloting skills,
ive also been growing discontent with the lack of team strategy in the quick play matches.
(but that is the nature of quick play i concede)
so as a result ive been finding myself deeply longing for more structured team play where the common understanding is to work and hunt tgt.

so i would humbly like to put it out there that i'm looking for a Wolf Clan unit
i not a pro dont get me wrong, just a guy who understands the difference between random running and shooting, and structured well executed team play,
and yearns for the latter.

cheers

#2 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:56 AM

Try TAU, CWI, or Northern Wolves. Probably in that order. Their links are in the first post of the Wolf forums. Plus i'm sure they'll spam this post in no time.

#3 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:13 AM

<S>

Clan SiN is looking for active pilots who wish to grow and adapt to this ever changing game. We have recently reformed but the ranks have been filling up quickly, and some of our old pilots have return as well. We are mostly a EST with a few PST, and are active every day typically after 6:00 PM EST. We are getting close to having enough members to begin organizing practice days along with putting together a competitive team. Hop on our discord and shoot some with us! Best of luck!

https://discord.gg/ZmdZwH8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users