99 replies to this topic

#21 Depressing-Fire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNew Tasmania, Kikuyu

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

I died hideously on the toilet, like Elvis, but more brown in the trousers.

#22 Gallahadx

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:20 PM

Just joined MWO and have played it consistently the past few days, I spent countless hours as a kid in MW3 leagues on MSN Gaming Zone. A co-worker and I made a unit for laughs but I am desperately searching for a proper unit within Clan Wolf. Initially with MW3, my unit was the 13th Wolf Guards - it's only appropriate to stay within.

If anyone knows of a Clan Wolf unit who doesn't mind showing some green pilots the ropes, point me in their direction.

Good Hunting.

#23 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:59 AM

Well hopefully with a tournament on the IS will actually show up for some scouting matches. Tired of quickdrop.

#24 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:19 AM

Just signed up for wolf for the event. Might stay on as it looks like you all could use a hand. Was last night's (U.S. time) showing the norm?

#25 GhostBlueDragon

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:35 PM

You know... I wish Wolf was strong like it used it. Unfortunately, it was a lot of the merc units doing most of the pushing and heavy lifting for us. We could really use those strong Wolf Units again but they've all scattered or changed factions on us. Too many pups these days and not enough warriors. I hardly do FW myself anymore from being tired of green as grass pilots on my team and facing seasoned IS pilots.

#26 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:43 PM

I can understand that fully. I played some rounds of scouting with a couple guys in CWI. We had a blast. Kinda unfair in that we were abusing the streakcrows, but hey, it's an event, so that makes it alright, right? :P

Hopped in the TS server, and we were just having a good time. I chauk myself up as a cw nub these days, mostly cause I took a big break since shortly after wave 2 dropped.

#27 Commander John Conway

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:46 PM

Joined yesterday. Been working on getting more proper mechs. I hope to join you guys soon,good hunting.

#28 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:09 AM

So I see many new people looking for a unit to group up with.
I thought this might be helpful
It is the MWOWiki player unit list.

http://mwo.gamepedia...or_Online_Units

#29 Demiurge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 713 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:31 AM

Well ... i didn't see my unit in this wiki...

Anyway. Russian Clan Wolf still play in CW and random drops almost each day. Different players join our team. Not only russian speaking. 12+ man usually. We play in euro time zone. Join to teamspeak ts.clanwolf.ru and ask for group.

#30 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:24 PM

View PostDemiurge, on 03 July 2016 - 10:31 AM, said:

Well ... i didn't see my unit in this wiki... Anyway. Russian Clan Wolf still play in CW and random drops almost each day. Different players join our team. Not only russian speaking. 12+ man usually. We play in euro time zone. Join to teamspeak ts.clanwolf.ru and ask for group.

These are some good guys and in the first Faction Event (when I join MWO), a few of them helped me through the questions that no one else was answering.

New players want help but instead, they are rudely told to go back to playing Quick Play. How that will help them understand FW is just stupid.

I finally had to leave the Wolves due to a lack of drops. Almost all of the time we were dropping with the Jade Falcons. I have dropped with 3 Wolf units but they were few and far between.

I joined this Merc unit because they are and were working for the Jade Falcons and I thought I could still mix with other Clan members. Now it looks like they are going IS next contract.

You need good players to take or defend a Planet but you also need sheer numbers. And when you are doing almost nothing to keep the new players that fall into your lap, then it is on you also.

#31 Bluefalcon13

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 09:29 PM

I feel your pain. I think I may venture over to ghost bear after the event. Advancing wolf territory seems to not be a priority. Defending Jade Falcon territory is unfortunately the reality. If the Wolf cannot help itself, then I cannot help the Wolf alone. It is sad because I remember Wolf being strong during Beta 1.

#32 XxlegendxX

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 1
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:19 PM

I'm interested in joining wolf myself, I share the same concern though regarding members. I'm working on getting about four other people to join with me in whichever faction. How often does everyone still get on and when?

#33 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:21 PM

View PostXxlegendxX, on 02 August 2016 - 11:19 PM, said:

I'm interested in joining wolf myself, I share the same concern though regarding members. I'm working on getting about four other people to join with me in whichever faction. How often does everyone still get on and when?

Usually there are players on at all times. However that can vary greatly.

#34 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 06 August 2016 - 02:26 PM

Lol anyways who leaves clan wolf was never a real wolf to begin with :) I was pleasantly surprised last night though, there was actually a que for scouting.

#35 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts
  • LocationI came here to laugh at you.(^・ω・^)

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:08 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 06 August 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

Lol anyways who leaves clan wolf was never a real wolf to begin with Posted Image I was pleasantly surprised last night though, there was actually a que for scouting.

This doesn't count when you wake up covered in tar and jade green feathers... :Y

#36 Tarfu503

• Pip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:26 PM

What happened to CWI . They disband? Did not see them on the list.

Edited by Tarfu503, 08 August 2016 - 06:20 AM.

#37 JRcam4643

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:51 PM

If that's the case might be a good thing that I started my own unit. Problem now is getting members. Currently just me and my brother. So if any one wants to join send me a message.

#38 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:59 AM

View PostTarfu503, on 07 August 2016 - 06:26 PM, said:

What happened to CWI . They disband? Did not see them on the list.

As far as i know they're still around, altough they're not that active anymore (at least in FW or on MWO alltogether).

#39 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:02 AM

View PostTimberWolf87, on 07 August 2016 - 05:08 AM, said:

This doesn't count when you wake up covered in tar and jade green feathers... :Y

Aha traitor falcon! Snooping around the wolf forums now eh? :)

#40 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:35 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 08 August 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

Aha traitor falcon! Snooping around the wolf forums now eh? Posted Image

BKAWK?!-*COUGH*

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users