9 replies to this topic

#1 mr bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:19 PM

Hi all,
Just a quick check to see/gauge the level of Marik Activity for Faction Warfare.
My unit did about 3-4 drops on a Saturday night (2200hrs GMT+8) after the ceasefire. We managed to take 1 sector for Connaught (7%) and had to turn in after 3 games cause it was past midnight. Was hoping that the other units coming online would have been able to maintain the momentum but I don't think that happened...

So just wonder when the other units play cause it might be nice to start taking planets back from Davion.

For the record, my unit usually drops Fri/Sat night 2200hrs GMT+8 till about midnight or just after 1am...

#2 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:03 AM

The Seraphim drops on our Battalion night during the week and on Saturday night.

#3 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:03 PM

Good luck vs Steiner!

#4 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:03 PM

Praetorian Legion will be dropping for the next 7 Days.
<S>

#5 R E T I

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Star
  • The Star
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:35 PM

I say about 6 more months and this game might be extinct. FP pretty well sucks because all the big boys go to Jade and every match is a wash and if the other team sucks they usually have Long Tom and don't need any skills. And you cant compete against that ""Special Software"" that PGI says doesn't exist in their Fool Proof security game. But no i'm not bitter. OK i feel better now.

#6 Sunstruck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:00 PM

Ever since the Kodiak dropped and then now the tournament its been hard to scrape together 12 mans for CW. But its also the time of year when everyones busy with graduation and everything else. My guess is that well see more going on in Marik space when the Phoenix Hawk gets released.

#7 Cato Zilks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 698 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:09 PM

One can hope.

#8 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:02 PM

Zero. That's the level of activity. I agree that there is a lot of RL out there this time of year. I think the tournament is taking a lot of the regulars out of the public queues.

Edited by Duncan1dah0, 19 June 2016 - 07:29 PM.

#9 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:11 PM

Yeah tournament is killing FP big time.

All active players/units are generally busy training and that takes a lot of the drop callers out for a lot of units as it's a big time investment if you are EU/US. OC isn't too bad, but we have no one to play against cause everyone else is busy :(

All should come good post tournament

#10 TalkPolite

• PipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:29 PM

Find a team and join a league! It will help pass the time during the tourney and keeps teams working on their competitive skills! Comp play = more wins during FP matches.

http://proxis.us/index.php

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, proxis is back!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users