7 replies to this topic

#1 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:50 PM

Run along rumors that the game will be offline in 2017 ... Recently there was talk that the game is supposed to have seven years of "life", it is the content of the conversations about the game LICENSES is that the community should stand back to purchase new mech game or other objects. I liked a word from you PGI Posted Image

Posted Image A curiosity was launching certain mech that had not yet acquired the their rights and suddenly they are presented to the community "Hardcore" knowing that this mech has certain changes which in a way confirms that the rights they may not have been all complete, but I'm speculating.

#2 Exard3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,010 posts
  • LocationEast Frisia in Germany

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:04 PM

The "seven years" were mentioned by Russ Bullock in one of the last few townhalls. He meant the "next seven years". So no, you will be able to play MWO in the next years. There is a roadmap for the next seven years so we'll get lots of new mechs and stuff in the future.

Edited by Exard3k, 06 June 2016 - 03:05 PM.

#3 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 June 2016 - 04:26 PM

So why go to say that the game chat ?? Posted Image

But that and curious and about the mechs that appeared. Licenses have always been the major problem of this game ... But then will follow 7 many new "things" why the Rifleman has no concept of original and move the arms to the side ?? Posted Image

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,643 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:33 PM

View PostK19, on 06 June 2016 - 04:26 PM, said:

So why go to say that the game chat ?? Posted Image

But that and curious and about the mechs that appeared. Licenses have always been the major problem of this game ... But then will follow 7 many new "things" why the Rifleman has no concept of original and move the arms to the side ?? Posted Image

This is the "original" Rifleman that was actually another game's design, that FASA had licensed but potential issue with the license, court, lawsuit, out of court settlement. Just the attorney fees was likely a severe drain on a small company like FASA.

Posted Image

MWO Rifleman - different enough to be an original design. Not sure what you mean by the arms moved to side?

Posted Image

#5 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

Speaking of IP and old models.. ..just going to leave this here, but in the middle of building one of these :D

Posted Image

#6 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:13 AM

View PostWhite Bear 84, on 09 June 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

Speaking of IP and old models.. ..just going to leave this here, but in the middle of building one of these Posted Image

Love that pic

Here is another

Posted Image

and of my personal fav

Posted Image

The Crusader, or aka seeing Rick in his Armored VF-1J, launching all those missiles at that zentradi scout ship, while being distracted watching Minmay win a talent contest was the spark for my love of mecha.

#7 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:28 AM

View PostDar1ng One, on 10 June 2016 - 01:13 AM, said:

You own the ol' destructoid pre-battletech Tomahawk (and the others of course), but mostly the Tomahawk cause I love my Warhammers.. ..this I approve of!

You should check my twitter, some pics of it coming together along with my very own Valkyrie model :D

#8 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:43 PM

Mw3 arms work my check games Mektek Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users