Wishing For A New Unit...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:06 PM

While I do not have or even use TS (I have found that it severely affects my gameplay - mostly with lag issues when having MWO running and TS running at the same time) I do use the in-game VOIP all the time, so communication within a Unit is only a problem for me before and after matches. In a match, I have no problem in communicating with the team I am playing with and use it a lot not only to give out orders, but also alerting my team mates to hostile 'Mechs that usually slip in our rear flank (even the 'Mechs that are 'invisible' for one reason or another) so I am definitely a team player in that regard.
The main reason I am looking for a Unit to join is that I have grown tired of solo gameplay and would like to play with a Unit/team that is is actively engaged and likes to play together. In the past, I have not been in many good Units, where the members are either off-line whenever I am on-line or do not participate much in Unit/team matches, so I would like to join one that does play together more often than simple solo matches.

The primary 'Mechs I pilot are the Quickdraw (Kanae) - a heavy-class 'Mech, an Awesome (Relena) - an Assault-class 'Mech and a Zeus (Kana) - also an Assault-class 'Mech, but I also own a fully mastered Hunchback (Harumi), a Griffin (Nemu) - complete with an ECM suite, and a fully mastered Centurion (Kuu).
I did have a Raven-3L, but I sold that one because it became onsolete when I bought and started using my Griffin and now I am currently saving for either a Mad Dog or a Timber Wolf.

I am mostly a long-range, fire support player, as well as medium-range fighter, but also engage in melee fighting when it is necessary (mostly with my Assault 'Mechs, which I use more than the other 'Mechs in solo matches.

I do not play FP games that much anymore, mostly because I do not like playing them as a solo player, however if I were in a Unit, I would certainly take FP up again.

That is all I can think of for the time being, but if anyone who reads this who has a Unit of their own or is thinking of stating a Unit of their own has any questions for me, feel free to send me a private message and I will answer what I can.

Also, players from the Oceanic region (Australia/New Zealand et cetera) woukd be a feather in the cap for a Unit I would like to be in.

Thank you all, fellow Free Rasalhague Republican friends.

#2 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:31 AM

I would suggest you check out ISRC (friend Cashel & have a chat) or ARMD if you want to play with more Aus / Oceania players.

ARMD link
http://mwo.armd.net....hp?name=ARMDFaq

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users