#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:27 PM

No one wants to give up their faction. Russ is right about that, but whats the point of being in a Faction if you never get games? I think it needs to be reeled in.

My idea though, to keep people sort of happy, would be to retain the factions as they are, but reduce the conflict zones to a single one. So lets say for example PGI resets the season and says,

"This season will be between CJF and Steiner. There will be victory conditions -
if CJF takes Tamar - they win. If Steiner is able to repulse CJF for so many turns they win"

Then all the other factions choose a side to enlist with. Maybe we using the voting system they already have in place for rivals and junk. So half the factions fight for CJF and half the factions fight for Steiner. They are "Allied troops" or whatever.

Then that season ends, the gains remain on the map and another flash point is chosen. Kurita invades Davion. Once more there are victory conditions and factions choose which side they want to support.

That way, I for instance, will always comfortably be an FRR faction loyalist - but as our faction sides with different ones, I am able to comfortably fight with or against our factions.

It would need to cycle through all the fronts so that everyone gets a chance to be their own faction once in a while.

That is just one idea for consolidating the player-base, but I think it can't be worse then the way we have it now.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 14 June 2016 - 11:19 PM.

#2 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:33 PM

It will be hard to convince people to take the LP 25% hit I think...

Would love to see more lively games though!

#3 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:35 PM

Sadly the south is very dead for FP.

#4 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

Everyone, go Steiner/FRR or Falcon/Wolf?

#5 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:26 PM

Edited as OP was edited.

Edited by MischiefSC, 15 June 2016 - 01:59 AM.

#6 M E X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 381 posts
  • Locationg-town, Vienna, Austria, EU.

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:20 PM

Actually changing from beeing loyal to one faction to beeing loyal to anoher faction isnt a good idea ... unless you have already gained all MERCENARY ranks !

IF you look at the FACTION PLAY page, you can see that we currently have SAISON 1 ... and I think that PGI might remove your loyalty to your current faction at the end of season 1 before they start season 2 ( like they did when they released FACTION PLAY phase 3 )

It is my opinion that it is currently the best solution to this problem to WAIT until the end of the current SEASON
OR
change to MERCENARY
IF
you are not satisfied with the population of your current faction

PS: If the Davions are not satified with the current state of faction warfare, how about setting a goal like REDUCING LIAO to a single planet, like the FRR & Mercenaries are doing currently with The Clans ?
If the Davions are not capable of conquering Liao planets, they wont be able to conquer Clan or FRR planets anyway, so changing to a "NORTH" faction wont solve their problems with faction play !

Edited by M E X, 14 June 2016 - 11:25 PM.

#7 Scorpion Feet

• PipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:22 PM

If his suggesting a vague notion of your idea kills it before it begins, it was doomed to fail.

If you had kept your mouth shut, no one would even know it what you were planning, and its not like anyone important pays any real attention to these forums anyway.

In game politics is srs bznz yo.

Stop spergin it up.

#8 old man odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 270 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:51 PM

It's hardly a new idea. I proposed merging the factions about six months ago, and I was certainly not the first. Throwing a tantrum over this like you're the only one to have this idea is pathetic. Though not as pathetic as thinking anyone is seriously worried about the Davions attacking them. I'd be far more concerned if you said you were joining us so I'd have to play with you.

Edited by Odins Steed, 14 June 2016 - 11:52 PM.

#9 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:30 AM

I think you'll find that the culprit, that has reduced the population further is, Long Tom rounds

That, the perceived, and I stress perceived, power of the streak crow, people that can shoot straight know its not the case, plus the way scouting matches play out, means only super hard core want to bother with Faction Warfare.

The way scouting matches end, has to change, game over once a scout gets into the box, has to go. But its got to be done in a way defenders don't just camp the square.

Long tom I think needs its damage reduced a lot, not sure even that would be enough, because random applied damage in games isn't very popular, that might bring a few more unit players back, but I'm not sure what would bring the casuals back in, barring an event.

This new Assault yes wandering from faction play, isn't going to help bring back people either. Unless one team is very good and the other team is very bad, the team that wins is the team that camps base and hides behind the turrets and the ECM towers, or the game ticks over for a draw.

#10 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:58 AM

View PostM E X, on 14 June 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

Actually changing from beeing loyal to one faction to beeing loyal to anoher faction isnt a good idea ... unless you have already gained all MERCENARY ranks !

IF you look at the FACTION PLAY page, you can see that we currently have SAISON 1 ... and I think that PGI might remove your loyalty to your current faction at the end of season 1 before they start season 2 ( like they did when they released FACTION PLAY phase 3 )

It is my opinion that it is currently the best solution to this problem to WAIT until the end of the current SEASON
OR
change to MERCENARY
IF
you are not satisfied with the population of your current faction

PS: If the Davions are not satified with the current state of faction warfare, how about setting a goal like REDUCING LIAO to a single planet, like the FRR & Mercenaries are doing currently with The Clans ?
If the Davions are not capable of conquering Liao planets, they wont be able to conquer Clan or FRR planets anyway, so changing to a "NORTH" faction wont solve their problems with faction play !

How many ghost drops can you do in a day? Taking a Liao world means doing it on 100% ghost drops. Some days there's some Liao scouts but a Liao 12man in primetime? It's been a while. I've heard rumors sometimes they'll get 12 people on Euro but generally it's a couple scout matches. If you consider ghosting 200 worlds to be 'challenging' I don't know what to tell you.

Sometimes a Marik 12man shows up. Not always but sometimes. Scout matches happen there though.

Kurita shows up sometimes. Rarely, but sometimes.

It's not a "Davion" issue but a FW population issue.

#11 M E X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 381 posts
  • Locationg-town, Vienna, Austria, EU.

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:34 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 June 2016 - 01:58 AM, said:

How many ghost drops can you do in a day? Taking a Liao world means doing it on 100% ghost drops. Some days there's some Liao scouts but a Liao 12man in primetime? It's been a while. I've heard rumors sometimes they'll get 12 people on Euro but generally it's a couple scout matches. If you consider ghosting 200 worlds to be 'challenging' I don't know what to tell you.

Sometimes a Marik 12man shows up. Not always but sometimes. Scout matches happen there though.

Kurita shows up sometimes. Rarely, but sometimes.

It's not a "Davion" issue but a FW population issue.
Thats why I suggested going MERCENARY !
IF you only want more action, MERCENARY is the best choice for you.

Otherwise conquering your neighbours should lead to a faster end of season 1, giving your unit a chance to change loyalty earlier with the start of SEASON 2, without having to PAY to much for deserting your current faction Posted Image

FACTION PLAY population isnt much better in the "NORTH" of the map anyway, especially with the currently running WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.
So IF you want as much action as possible, it is currently best if you just IGNORE FP and concentrate on TOURNAMENT PLAY, like the WC or MRBC !

Edited by M E X, 15 June 2016 - 02:39 AM.

#12 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:40 AM

I see now that Teh Dane changed his op...

I will throw out an idea that i have put out elsewhere:

Give loyalists the ability to choose an ally as well as an enemy each cycle.

When allied, you get to attack either planet and defend for either faction from clan or IS aggressors.

This accomplishes 2 things:
It pools resources of to 2 factions temporarily for a larger force if only one has an active front.

It also gives active factions another outlet if the do run up a planet... but only one additional planet...

It would create a diplomatic side to the games that so far has only lived in the forums.

I don't know if alliances would only activate if 2 two factions choose each other or not, but I like the idea...

PGI could even mave it so occaisionally your ally option are from the "other side"

Clan Wolf-in-exile dropping with Davion in clan tech is a canonical example of how diverse the alliances could be... and still be lore-ish...

Yes there would need to be some rules like keeping two HUGE factions from allying. Two low pop factions may not make much of a difference either.

#13 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:41 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 14 June 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

No one wants to give up their faction. Russ is right about that, but whats the point of being in a Faction if you never get games? I think it needs to be reeled in.

Then why not putting a HARD CAP on popular factions?
Falcons have double the amoung of plays then smoke jags have. Reeling those who are already on the receiving end?

"This season will be between CJF and Steiner. There will be victory conditions -
if CJF takes Tamar - they win. If Steiner is able to repulse CJF for so many turns they win"

Then all the other factions choose a side to enlist with. Maybe we using the voting system they already have in place for rivals and junk. So half the factions fight for CJF and half the factions fight for Steiner. They are "Allied troops" or whatever.

Then that season ends, the gains remain on the map and another flash point is chosen. Kurita invades Davion. Once more there are victory conditions and factions choose which side they want to support.

That way, I for instance, will always comfortably be an FRR faction loyalist - but as our faction sides with different ones, I am able to comfortably fight with or against our factions.

It would need to cycle through all the fronts so that everyone gets a chance to be their own faction once in a while.

That is just one idea for consolidating the player-base, but I think it can't be worse then the way we have it now.

PGI has done something similar in the past, short time "events" promoting FP, each faction got a order to conquer/hold a planet and if they done so within a timelimit everyone in said faction got a MC price (some got MC some got c-bills) reward at the end.

That idea was great in my opinion, not only the loreposts about the order but in general. Sadly, as far as i know the smaller factions did not reach the goals at that time thanks to very little participation.

As far as your idea about season goals, what about Clan VS IS, Clan VS Clan and IS VS IS?
I know that a lot of folks would want IS VS IS and Clan VS Clan but what about those who do noit want that or only play one side?

If i'd sit in a Liao loyalist unit with a collection of IS mechs and decks.. i'd be pretty "meh.." if a conflict between Wolfs and Falcons breaks out.
Likewise, a Wolf Unit doesn't cares all so much if Davion Vs Kurita have it going.
Sure, you could expect them to buy mechs/mods or roll with trialmechs.. but i doubt many would do that.

Instead i would like to propose that the faction voting could use a rework.

Let loyalist vote for 3 states,

peace / truce
allied
enemy

allied forces should be able to attack with or within the name of their allies.

That way, the "one planet per circle" problem would be solved.
High traffic faction like Steiner/FFR or Falcons/Wolf would get more to do each circle because they could help out their allies to attack their targets as well.

And low traffic factions like Liao or Ghostbears would get something to do on their Attacks lane instead of the average 0/0 on the same planet for weeks.

That would also counter the imbalanced growth of Big and small faction, since allied factions would have the same expansion rate.

Likewise, it would counter the imbalance of high def query (steiner deffing a planet against falcons with 23/92) and Liao is sitting with 11/12 on their attacklane for half an hour. Why not take a couple of those steiners and let the help out Liao filling their attack queque.

my 50 cent on that matter.

#14 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:09 AM

View PostLOADED, on 15 June 2016 - 02:41 AM, said:

Then why not putting a HARD CAP on popular factions?
Falcons have double the amoung of plays then smoke jags have. Reeling those who are already on the receiving end?

PGI has done something similar in the past, short time "events" promoting FP, each faction got a order to conquer/hold a planet and if they done so within a timelimit everyone in said faction got a MC price (some got MC some got c-bills) reward at the end.

That idea was great in my opinion, not only the loreposts about the order but in general. Sadly, as far as i know the smaller factions did not reach the goals at that time thanks to very little participation.

As far as your idea about season goals, what about Clan VS IS, Clan VS Clan and IS VS IS?
I know that a lot of folks would want IS VS IS and Clan VS Clan but what about those who do noit want that or only play one side?

If i'd sit in a Liao loyalist unit with a collection of IS mechs and decks.. i'd be pretty "meh.." if a conflict between Wolfs and Falcons breaks out.
Likewise, a Wolf Unit doesn't cares all so much if Davion Vs Kurita have it going.
Sure, you could expect them to buy mechs/mods or roll with trialmechs.. but i doubt many would do that.

Instead i would like to propose that the faction voting could use a rework.

Let loyalist vote for 3 states,

peace / truce
allied
enemy

allied forces should be able to attack with or within the name of their allies.

That way, the "one planet per circle" problem would be solved.
High traffic faction like Steiner/FFR or Falcons/Wolf would get more to do each circle because they could help out their allies to attack their targets as well.

And low traffic factions like Liao or Ghostbears would get something to do on their Attacks lane instead of the average 0/0 on the same planet for weeks.

That would also counter the imbalanced growth of Big and small faction, since allied factions would have the same expansion rate.

Likewise, it would counter the imbalance of high def query (steiner deffing a planet against falcons with 23/92) and Liao is sitting with 11/12 on their attacklane for half an hour. Why not take a couple of those steiners and let the help out Liao filling their attack queque.

my 50 cent on that matter.

I think we were typing up rather similar ideas at the same time... my idea would only give you one additional planet to attack per cycle (since you can only have one ally at a time) and would keep your options a bit more open without making it completely nuts and chaotic (ally with everyone, or everyone is your enemy)

#15 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:22 AM

Pulled 6 men of unit together yesterday, dropped on 0/0 Tsitsang against Davion, took about 30 seconds, the dropship was full with another 6 man group, waited 5 minutes, got enemies!
As long as nobody is willing to kickstart attacks, it may seem dead. Dropped 3 times before ceasefire, got 3 Matches... CW is only as dead as we make it. If you go to the FP Screen, look at the numbers and say oh well nothing happening, nothing happens!
People say go Merc, you'll get matches. I have always been a loyalist and get matches! Look at the Stats... we have had more matches than some Merc Units with a higher member count.
All you have to do is get in the Queue, others will follow. Obviously we all want FP to work. As long as we don't get in line and just come to the forums to complain how dead it is, it will stay that way.

#16 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:43 AM

Danjo is right...

I too have had to "prime the pump" and suddenly we have 15 people on the planet.

But, as he said it needs to be more than just 2-3 sitting there, get 6+ going and often more will come because they know its atleast half full already.

#17 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:54 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 15 June 2016 - 03:09 AM, said:

I think we were typing up rather similar ideas at the same time...

Yep ;)

About the "get an attack going yourself if you want one"
Sometimes it works and sometimes me and 5 others begging the faction chat to join in for 30min+.

#18 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:58 AM

My idea though, to keep people sort of happy, would be to retain the factions as they are, but reduce the conflict zones to a single one. So lets say for example PGI resets the season and says,

This would be a little more realistic up until you have edge cases, Davion versus Liao. Who do the Clans fight for and who would let them funnel mechs out there?

A compromise that I thought and kinda think PGI has tried is a system with one planet contested for each faction. The real issue with faction warfare is that the battles Do Not Matter until two hours before a cease fire. No reason to play until then because a planet will not turn.

In the CW plan, it was going to be the best of one hundred matches. Bit excessive. There are 15 ticks. Best of 30 to 45 matches and regardless of the time the planet changes hands. This way it matters all the time.

Planetary rewards in MC only matter to big units who can take planets. Most of us have no stake in it and thus it doesn't matter. What about real tangible reasons to invest time into it? What if the normal small folk who fill in the ranks actually got something other than loyalty points? What if we got something when we lost too? Those fights are freaking hard especially pugs versus a group. Condolence prize? And for taking a planet, everyone who participated gets a shipment of loot sizable to the amount of participation given? Those who fail to get said planet still gets loot though maybe not as much. Dunno about everyone else but with over 190 mechs I'm always poor trying to equip them so shipments of parts for participating in faction wars would give me a reason to do it because, unfortunately, there isn't much winning to be had without big groups on our side and I'll never get the MC rewards for planets. I've got no reason to participate and the wait times are awful.

Allow us to do **** while waiting. Tinker in mech lab, launch academy/testing grounds (with it pulling us out of the sim when launching). Waiting is boring. Usually there is a 10 minute wait. I'd like to be able to queue for a drop and then jump into Quickplay, get a message saying that a match has been found and I will be shipped into that battle as soon as my match is done, so my quickplay match ends, loading screen, I'm in my mech in a drop ship getting deployed into a battle already in progress.

At that note, allow the FW drop as soon as both sides have four people and as players answer the call to arms, allow them to join mid match. There is no real reason every participant has to be there right off the bat. I could be content knowing that reinforcements are on the way and I just need to hold out until then. Of course only allow players in as groups of two (one per side) so that enemies and allies come in as pairs.

Combine this with scripted random placement of turrets and objective assets and you won't have early rush issues when the starting player count is low. (a number of 3 to 7 possible locations for each asset and each time the map is loaded the server chooses turret placement #s and thus turrets will change around. Generator is on the left instead of right, could be closer or further from the gate, etc.)

Resealable gates with controls either side could operate and destructible gates can also add dynamics to combat by allowing mechs more tactical options and risk versus reward. Destroying the gate is time consuming but there won't be any fiddling around in a tug of war. Or open the gate and storm in, knowing that either side could choose to close it at any time. An example of when attackers might close it is when defenders have pushed to the point of attempting spawn kills, this would prevent more defenders from pouring out after they get destroyed allowing attackers to regroup without being attacked. Of course keep classic gens on hand to permanently keep the gate open without the firepower required to destroy it and for a wider berth to enter.

Objectives beyond destroy gate gen, destroy armor door gen, destroy planetary cannon gen. I mean who the hell thought of something so lazy?
Optional objectives:
Destroy communications, create delay in defender dropship interval.
Destroy local mechbays:. Prevent defenders from spawning at strategic locations on the map as "mech power up detected" as opposed to having to spawn at dropship.
Destroy Aerotech marking turrets, prevents interval based defender Aerotech gun-runs (also allow fighters to be shot down with acs being a bit more effective at it). These turrets use TAG to mark you for an Aerotech fighter to make a strafing run with lasers or acs or missiles. No turret, no strafing run in that area.
Destroy conventional heliports, prevents conventional aircraft (helicopters) from spawning.
Destroy artillery spotter. In the instance that defenders have long Tom, destroying this will prevent further strikes. In the event that attackers have long Tom, perhaps require that a player sets up a spotter or have a limited number of strikes, one proposal suggested that every player on a team has 2 to 4 strikes that they can call between deployments by clicking a location on the map on mech select screen. That means attackers have 24 to 48 total strikes. Defenders would have unlimited until spotter is destroyed (maybe 10 or 20 hp and dynamically placed akin to dynamic assets above).
Destroy turret control facility. Cuts turret tracking speed by 30%.
Destroy turret power facility, disables energy based turrets or significantly reduces their output.
Destroy OR capture munitions resupply station. A facility or large vehicle that can load munitions into a mech. Use will allow mech to resupply in exchange for remaining stationary for a set amount of time to ensure risk for reward. Capturing takes time and thus is another risk versus reward, thus making its destruction a tactical alternative.
Destroy barracks. Makes sense if we ever get infantry and battle armor.
Destroy vehicle bays. Makes sense if we ever get vehicle support.

Combat would definitely be more dynamic overall.

So... reason to play through loot rewards for both winners and losers. Things to do while waiting. Mid match joiner that will allow the total number of players to increase in ally/enemy pairs. Turret asset placement limited randomization to keep the maps from becoming completely monotonous. And at the beginning, remove cease fire periods and dynamically turn planets on set victory leads out of 30 to 45 matches and one contested planet per faction with a designated ally able to assist in battles against the foe. And other objectives with some meaning.

Edited by Koniving, 15 June 2016 - 05:03 AM.

#19 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:25 AM

View PostKoniving, on 15 June 2016 - 03:58 AM, said:

Planetary rewards in MC only matter to big units who can take planets. Most of us have no stake in it and thus it doesn't matter.

Allow us to do **** while waiting. Tinker in mech lab, launch academy/testing grounds (with it pulling us out of the sim when launching). Waiting is boring.

Big Units drain incentive... I have said this several times. Slim to no chance getting a tag, even if you are super active. Slim to no chance for receiving MC. Units need a fixed cap. I know the large Units will cry about this one again claiming I only want to hurt them. But it is a real issue! Players are not playing FP because they can't compete in numbers, thus feeling they have no impact, feeling they wont get any matches, heck even some may feel they are only being stomped by one and the same team over and over and over again. more tags, more variety, more incentive! The large units can cry all they want about this, I believe the only way to resolve this is by offering fairer rewards to all participants and by capping the size. PGI only acted half heartedly by making recruitment more expensive the more players you have which is a joke really, but was aimed at the fact that large units were killing incentive in playing FW. Then they add Planetary Rewards, which also cater towards the larger units and kill more incentive for smaller units.

And Yes we should be able to tinker in the Mechlab and testdrive in Testing Grounds. Or even in a private Lobby, terminating the Match the once a Match in FW is found. I would not mix that with QP, if you allow something like a second match to take part while waiting for the "main event" you need to be ready for the main event immediatly.
Put it this way for instance. You get in the lobby for FP, set up your dropdeck, join a second match, while you are still in the loading screen, a enemy 12 man sees the call and jumps in the FW queue. Now in the meantime you QP match is full up and running a solid 10 minutes before the last spider running away is caught and the match ends. At this time you are catapulted back to FW where you have missed 1/3rd of the Match because of playing QP on the side... Not a good idea.
Where as you and your five buddies in the same FW match get in a private lobby to "warm up" for the main event seems legit. You dont have to finish the match, all 6 of you are glad to terminate the match early to be ready for the main event.
Also tinkering seems like a great thing to do while waiting. You'd either need to lock the mechs selected in your dropdeck though, otherwise saving loadout and dropping into the match might collide with each other.

#20 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,882 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 15 June 2016 - 04:27 AM

To my mind consolidation is putting a band-aid over a cut on your arm, while your bleeding out from a cut throat.

Unless PGI, at the very least shows an interest in fixing the problems that CW currently suffers from, or better yet: actually doing so, no one is being drawn to play the mode and it seems pretty clear that a lot of players are simply abandoning it. I don't see consolidation stopping that bleeding.

See what Cathy is getting at above. The underlying problems -whatever they may be (I've posted elsewhere a list of some of the culprits)- that came to a head with P3, have driven so many away from CW (old and new players alike) that I just don't see how consolidating helps do anything other than shortening the wait times for the meager few who have stuck it out and still play. At the very least PGI needs to publicly recognize that there is a problem and that they are working on a solution. Then they consolidate us for a short period (such as in the manner proposed above) and then maybe we might have reason to believe that the mode has potential.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users