#1 Frank Exchange Of Views

• Pip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 15 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:58 AM

Hello,

FRR loyalist here, returning to MWO after a year, and i'm looking for a unit to drop with.

About me:
I'm 43, wife & kids, available in the evenings (GMT+1) mostly (i'm on sick leave for a little while, so i will be playing during the day too). I played quite a bit of tabletop BattleTech/CityTech/AeroTech a long time ago, and played the various MW available on PC at the time too. I'm not the best mechwarrior out there, but i'm OK, and i have my moments. I can follow orders, and i have VoIP (and installed TS).

Currently, i'm enjoying the 4vs4 scouting matches a lot -bought and mastered the Griffins just for those-, and i'd like to find a unit who does those regularly. If You field a dedicated batallion, i'm seriously interested.

About You:
You do scouting matches. That's essential, since i'm not confident enough about my skills for the 12vs12 mayhem just now, and while i don"t really mind losing, i *hate* being a liability to my teammates. . A sense of humor would be a nice plus, as is playing to win but not minding losing (too much).

See ya on the battlefield!

#2 Frank Exchange Of Views

• Pip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 15 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:52 AM

(Also, i'm french, and i speak some sort of english.)(And i'm eating cheese RIGHT NOW, so there.)

#3 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:23 PM

Look into MJ12, they are where most the Europeans in the FRR subside.

#4 Frank Exchange Of Views

• Pip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 15 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:38 AM

Will do, thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users