3 replies to this topic

#1 FuzzyNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 401 posts
  • LocationComStar Cafeteria

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:15 AM

The Mechwarrior World Championship is still going on? I thought that ended awhile ago. I remember tuning in and watching it live. Were there that many teams? Wow. I have not seen a live match in months either. I just stopped getting the notifications for them. Even though every single match was Canyon Network, i guess those two guys who hosted it probably got tired of saying the same stuff over and over and seeing the same builds over and over. Wow i really had no idea it was still going on. So now there are 5 teams left? I wish those pilots good luck. And good luck to the last two teams that make it to Canada. The pot is large.

#2 Hunka Junk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 968 posts
  • LocationDrok's Forge

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:41 AM

Buy the memorabilia.

#3 meteorol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:34 AM

There have been quite a few entertaining matches thus far. But if this tournament has made one thing very clear... it's that MWO will never compete with other games in the e-sports department. Which was predictable.

#4 Positive Mental Attitude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWAYup

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:41 AM

View Postmeteorol, on 14 October 2016 - 07:34 AM, said:

There have been quite a few entertaining matches thus far. But if this tournament has made one thing very clear... it's that MWO will never compete with other games in the e-sports department. Which was predictable.

You kinda need a large user base for that and all. Even games like overwatch with a huge userbase arent good games for esports either, seems they come out of natural circumstances best.

Edited by Deethree, 14 October 2016 - 07:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users