Lf Loyalist Unit

3 replies to this topic

#1 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 05:32 AM

As the title said, i'm looking for a Kurita Loyalist Unit which is active in Faction Play.

I live in Europe so an EU based Unit would be perfect.
Tho, i would not mind a NA based Unit but i might not be able to play through the whole NA prime time (for obvious reasons).

What i am expect:
  • Kurita loyalists (not mercs with permanent kurita contract)
  • At the very least 3 or 4+ active Members
  • Folks who try to win or at least try to pull their weight (doesn't have to be tryhard competitive level)
  • Communication and teamplay (Focus fire, firing line, tactics and the usual shenanigans)
What the unit can expect from me:
  • TS3, headset + mic (i know, it should be a given)
  • Fair stable of mastered, fully outfitted and neatly painted mechs
  • At least above average skills (by no means a comp. level player but if i compare my game stats, i'd say i usually pull my weight)
  • I can be a dropcaller (not dropcommander) or a standin if needed. Certainly not the best dropcaller around but still better then no one. (IF you can cope up with my "get to da choppa accent. though Posted Image ).
If that strikes any interest feel free to add me ingame or send me a mail via the forum under this account.

Cheers.

Edited by Toha Heavy Industries, 25 June 2016 - 05:39 AM.

#2 AnTi90d

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,229 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationhttps://voat.co/

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:56 AM

Housekurita.tserverhq.com

That's the address for the house coms. COMA, SRMx and 6RNT are the most active units in Kurita FP. Run a few drops with each and see who you best mesh with.

#3 GalahadVGL13

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

yes, come to the Kurita hub. SRMx usually has 3-6 players on late night US west coast time. We are often dropping with COMA, 6RNT and QAR elements. Come on ova.

#4 Suldanessala

• PipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:43 AM

The 36th Dieron Regulars always have an open spot for "get to da choppa accent" guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users