Oceanic Units Playing Cw?

Singapore CW Aiel

7 replies to this topic

#1 Old Lancer

• Pip
  • The Messenger
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 12:29 AM

Hi there, looking for any unit interested to play CW together. I have 4 to 6 regular players on weekday nights. Weekends will be full house though but still welcomed Posted Image

#2 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:27 PM

Hi Dear,

Forgotten 8th has 3 semi active supa star pilots (Mycrus, Jimmy T and I) on at 8pm ish Perth time.

Happy to link up and help out.

Mmmmmmm..... yes

Mech-Cellent!

#3 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:33 PM

Hey Old.

54MR has ~15-20 Oceanic pilots. We are similar during the week. Can be anything from 0 to 6 of us on usually.
Some more upper level, some super casual. A fun mix, the rest (100 or so) are US. So on a Sat/Sun lunch time, there are a pile of games going usually. FP/QP etc until well into the night.

As we all know, Oceanic timezone and FP is tough. So we seem to be aligning our our contracts with 2-3 other smaller units at the moment that are like minded/similarly timed players so we can keep getting ~6 man drops semi-regularly during the week. Not always the case, but it's working pretty well last 2 weeks.

If you'd like to get in on this you're more than welcome... That assumes your unit is a Merc that wants to jump around.

#4 Old Lancer

• Pip
  • The Messenger
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:51 PM

Hi Dar1ng One,

Sounds good. Think I already had you on my friends list. I will pm you if I managed to catch you. Posted Image
My unit is based in Singapore, most of the guys are online from 9:30pm (UTC +8)

#5 Old Lancer

• Pip
  • The Messenger
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:56 PM

Hi R31Nismoid,

That sounds great. I will drop-by your TS when I am online.
Looking forward to see you guys ingame. Posted Image
Cheers.

#6 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:45 PM

Yeah sweet as mate.

Anyone is welcome to pop in, anytime. We get plenty of regular visitors and a few of our Oceanic's are West Coast AU so on a bit later/more inline with you. All of them sociable, so feel free to start up a convo :)

#7 GutterBoy5

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 375 posts
  • LocationAdelaide,south australia

Posted 20 July 2016 - 06:08 PM

DHBX have several aussies , wanting FP action

#8 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:44 PM

Add me in game then mate, I'm always rounding up troopers for FP, you're welcome to get in on the action... Long as you push with the team and don't wanna sit outside the gate "sniping" ;)

54MR/EK/AWOL & friends will likely be working together this weekend Sat/Sun at various times. I'll be on Sat arvo and later in the evening and then Sun after lunch for a few hours. Will be hitting up FP for sure, and the others, who knows, but they will all be on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users