Innersphere Pilot Looking For Group.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Valtorious

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:21 AM

Was around for the launch of this game and back and forth a few times. It's been a LONG time now and I have been back for about a week. I have 2 atlas, 3 cataphracs, 1 jenner, and 1 banshee.

Looking for a innersphere group...I dont care which house, or a merc group. I prefer no clan. I would like to play with other americans, or at least people I can understand. I have a mic. I would prefer older gamers...but I don't care as long as people aren't douches. I am laid back and willing to take orders during matches...I want to win but I dont throw mantrums if I lose.

#2 wikifido

• Pip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:30 AM

Check out Robinson's Rangers. I am a recruit with them, been a bit busy lately and haven't dropped recently. But the Fourm is active and everyone is pretty cool, drop by the TS server sometime and hang out.

rrb.enjin.com/home

#3 PsychoMike55

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:32 PM

Check out the 502nd Panzer. We're not super formal and play an unorthodox type of game that is really fun which is why our motto is "Hold my beer, and watch this". At this time we have been gearing up for CW and Scouting in recent month so look for more CW drops coming.
If interested go to http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com and see what we are about.

#4 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:29 PM

Check out housemarik.enjin.com, or pop onto our TS at housemarik.enjinvoice.com. We're the main faction hub for the FWL/House Marik player community, and there are multiple active units that use our site and TS. There's also no requirement to be a part of the unit to be a part of the FWLM, and we have many independent members who just like being a part of the larger community, with no preference to join a single unit.

We're a fun community, with a diverse range of players, and we tend to emphasize having fun and using strategy and sewing chaos in the enemy's ranks over min-maxing high meta building. A lot of our players do tend to be in the older range, though that's more the gen population of MWO and Mech games in general, and we do have a number of younger players (though they're all fairly mature compared to your stereotypical 13-year-old CoD player). We welcome all players, and only ask you come to have fun, and respect each other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users