#1 Red Klown X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 352 posts
  • LocationMontpellier

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:04 AM

Hi , got some idea i want to share .

1/ It will be nice to make a Solaris Map for 1v1 , 2vs2 , 4vs4 , what do you think about it ?
Map must be linked with a ladders , where players can make a bet on their favorite team .

2/ Make a black market , where player can sell mech and components .

3/ improve the mechbay , make an option for save "fit" on mech , so we can change the fit fast .
Maybe add an option where the player can change the fit when he select a map ?

4/ Option for make bounty on players , bounty will be divided by those who killed the player mecha ?

5/ Give mc to klownnection so he can buy his hero archer ecm .

6/ Add an option to make and have your own decals ! ( Units and personnal ) .

Sorry for the bad english , i hope is clear enough to be understood by the one who want debate and give their opinion , by pgi also and by the one who want make the point 5 true .

Edited by klownnection, 23 July 2016 - 01:05 AM.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:15 AM

Let's see...

View Postklownnection, on 23 July 2016 - 01:04 AM, said:

Hi , got some idea i want to share .

1/ It will be nice to make a Solaris Map for 1v1 , 2vs2 , 4vs4 , what do you think about it ?
Map must be linked with a ladders , where players can make a bet on their favorite team .

Solaris is definitely great. It will cost extra for PGI to run Solaris queue, so PGI might require players to run Premium Time to access Solaris though.

2/ Make a black market , where player can sell mech and components .

And how can PGI benefit from this? They need revenue from this as well, cause black market is directly undercutting their offers.

3/ improve the mechbay , make an option for save "fit" on mech , so we can change the fit fast .
Maybe add an option where the player can change the fit when he select a map ?

While this is certainly what I want as well, it might cost PGI a lot of potential money from those who are buying multiple copies of modules/weapons/equipments.

4/ Option for make bounty on players , bounty will be divided by those who killed the player mecha ?

Needs more detail. Especially on how to offer bounty without decreasing average match rewards for everyone.

5/ Give mc to klownnection so he can buy his hero archer ecm .

Black Widow is so much better IMO.

6/ Add an option to make and have your own decals ! ( Units and personnal ) .

PGI most likely will not do that due to the absurd amount of NSFW decals players can come up with, requiring moderation and more costs.

Edited by El Bandito, 23 July 2016 - 01:17 AM.

#3 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:19 AM

#5 ... I see whatcha did there, but as Bandito points out : rather get a Black Widow, dat thing is murder :)

Some of the ideas aint half bad, but they need mo´ fleshin´ out, would you mind going into a bit more detail ?

#4 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:33 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 23 July 2016 - 01:15 AM, said:

Let's see...

Solaris is definitely great. It will cost extra for PGI to run Solaris queue, so PGI might require players to run Premium Time to access Solaris though.

And how can PGI benefit from this? They need revenue from this as well, cause black market is directly undercutting their offers.

While this is certainly what I want as well, it might cost PGI a lot of potential money from those who are buying multiple copies of modules/weapons/equipments.

Needs more detail. Especially on how to offer bounty without decreasing average match rewards for everyone.

Black Widow is so much better IMO.

PGI most likely will not do that due to the absurd amount of NSFW decals players can come up with, requiring moderation and more costs.

Solaris should definitely be a paid for expansion or require a weekly license that costs a fair amount of creds or MC.

Premium time isn't a bad idea other than the fact it amounts to a subscription and that's a bit out of style these days for various reasons. But I suppose premium time could give a player access to Solaris, which would make sense. If premium time was available for quite a few c-bills it would work.

Which is better paid for expansion or weekly licence/premium time? Only the pros could really make a good guess. With the game the way it is now, its a safe bet premium time and or licence is the way they will go.

Edited by Johnny Z, 23 July 2016 - 01:41 AM.

#5 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:38 AM

While vague, seems good ideas ( except the black market one ) Sorry klownnection even with the round table coming up, you are not part of the select few that PGI listen to.

Edited by TheLuc, 23 July 2016 - 01:38 AM.

#6 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 23 July 2016 - 01:45 AM

View PostTheLuc, on 23 July 2016 - 01:38 AM, said:

While vague, seems good ideas ( except the black market one ) Sorry klownnection even with the round table coming up, you are not part of the select few that PGI listen to.

A Galactic trade network would be awesome. Some day. The place would be packed with cockpit ornaments. :)

"Anyone want to buy a dashboard monkey?" " No? How about some Christmas lights for the inside of your vehicle?"

Edited by Johnny Z, 23 July 2016 - 01:49 AM.

#7 Red Klown X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 352 posts
  • LocationMontpellier

Posted 25 July 2016 - 01:02 AM

1/ For solaris maybe PGI can sold mech hero / champion as they do for founder / phoenix / clan for playing only on Solaris games .

2/ Black market will make a better immersion in the game .

3/ You will not need anymore to buy multiple module or weapon . When you unfit , all modules etc will be avaible in the mechbay and can be fitted on the mech you are fitting .

4/ Got the idea but dont know how to make it done .

5/ I dont care if BW is better or not , i prefer the design of the archer . I dont really play mech with effective build , i play with build i like even if some are totaly uneffective and really bad . The fun part win the decision :P . Already made a DDC with flamer and lrm ( dont throw me stone ) .

6/ If you have to pay you decals 20 000 MC and can be ban for an inappropriete one ( like **** etc ) , you will not see so much personnal decals .

7/ Quality must be have more reward than quantity
I add a seven point to this discution cuz i saw something who is going really wrong for me .
Seems reward of end match are based on quantity , each time you do a toons of damage and literally get in points damage the power to kill 40 mechs in one match you will got more cbills than if you snip guyz and kill them doing less damage .
An exemple : when you kill noone and do 800 damage you will have like 200k cbills , if you kill 3 mech with 200-300 damage you will have a way lot lower 100k-150k max .

#8 NeoCodex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 01:04 AM

I have a game idea for you.

5v5 Korean style duels. Two teams of 5 face eachother off in an arena, dueling 1 by 1, as soon as one is killed the next one enters the ring. Team with the last man standing wins. We played this in mmos and it was the most exciting form of pvp ever.

Edited by NeoCodex, 25 July 2016 - 01:05 AM.

#9 Satan n stuff

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,508 posts
  • LocationLooking right at you, lining up my shot.

Posted 25 July 2016 - 01:08 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 23 July 2016 - 01:15 AM, said:

So what, we're paying PGI so they can sit on their collective asses now? There is an appropriate MC value for moderated custom decals that lets PGI turn a profit on it, so there's no reason not to do it.

#10 Mudhutwarrior

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:20 AM

Game will never improve because every swinging **** has to make their own thread and I am sure PGI just looks at this forum as a cesspool that my have one or two diamonds in it.

Used to be mods would merge threads but now even they see how pointless it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users