7 replies to this topic

#1 Dan Zakarius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 08:48 AM

Greetings.

I am in search of a unit to drop with, Loyalist or Merc preferred but I’ll take a Clan if they are decently active. EDIT--I should add that I am currently aligned with House Kurita, but I haven't finish the probationary period yet. I don't mind switching.

I am most active in the evenings and late at night on the weekends, Pacific Time (I am in Arizona).

I am not going to waste space on a lengthy “this is who I am” on these forums. I am a decently skilled pilot but not a world-beater by any means. I will not try to sell you on my abilities, because no one is perfect and people can always improve.

I played for a bit at release (not very much) and have been absent until a little less than a month ago. I am not looking for a hard-core competitive team unless they have room for someone like myself. All I really want is to be a part of a group that works together, rather than the collection of individual heroes that Quick Play relentlessly presents one with. You will notice that I said "Team" in my post title. That is indeed what I am looking for.

If there are units that are actively recruiting, please hit me up on these forums, we can take it from there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I will see you on the battlefield.

Skill, MechWarriors.

Edited by Dan Zakarius, 01 August 2016 - 10:35 AM.

#2 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:18 AM

Sure selling off skill is overrated, one information that would be helpful however is which timezone you are most active in. As some units only concentrate on one timeframe instead of spanning the entire globe.
Many Units looking for new players that play in a different timezone from yours will probably appreciate a heads up

#3 Mastahclese

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:21 AM

Good afternoon Dan Zakarius,

I see you are looking for a Team and would like to extend an offer of checking out The Black Forge. You mention that you are not looking for a hardcore competitive team but I would like to ask what you consider to be hardcore and competitive.

We would like to talk with you on our team speak rather than on the forums. Would you consider talking with us tonight or another night on our teamspeak so we can get to know each other?

You can add me (Mastahclese) and Vectoron in game to get our team speak channel.

Regards,

-Mastahclese

#4 Dan Zakarius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:39 AM

Danjo San, Thank you for the heads-up, I edited my post to reflect this information.

Mastahclese, I will add both Vectoron and yourself when when I get off of work. A teamspeak conversation sounds great.

#5 Mastahclese

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 10:40 AM

Excellent! I look forward to speaking with you.

#6 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:33 PM

Best advice is to jump on faction teamspeaks.

Best way to learn is by talking to people.

#7 Dan Zakarius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:41 PM

Thank you for the insight FallingAce, I appreciate it.

#8 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:05 AM

House Kurita TS server address:

HouseKurita.tserverhq.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users