3 replies to this topic

#1 DivineTomatoes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:52 PM

Ill be straight and say now.

CUT THE CRAP, you can leave your recruitment speeches behind. I get enough of that trumped up bullcrap at work. I'm certainly not willing to deal with it in a bloody video game.

I'm looking for a bunch of EU, English speaking members to play with that go with Davion. I didn't choose it for any other reason than I like the flag.

I'm not good at the game as I seem to be stuck in tier 3 so either stomp or get stomped. So I would say I'm Joe average.

All I'm looking for is a bunch of people to play with that can deal with the fact I won't be around to play at their beckon call. My work day ranges from a 4 hour day consisting of meetings to 72 hours straight flying out and dealing with clients or even worse. The 6 weeks in frikking Dubai looking at sand, more sand and pipelines.

I'm just looking for people to shoot giant battlemechs with when I have time. And once again, just in case. Spare me your recruitment statement bullcrap.

#2 HumpingBunny

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

Sounds like you'd enjoy the 502nd. No speech, no BS, we just want to have fun and play whenever you jump in the cockpit. Check us out:

http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com/

P.S. - We're a U.S. based team if you can tolerate it!

Edited by HumpingBunny, 18 August 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#3 Sorcim

• Pip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTX, USA

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:47 AM

DAMN and I had a speech all set too!!!!

Comstar Wireless brought to you by the 502nd Panzer regiment, and Humpingbunny fertility clinic. Specialized in getting your loved one, knocked up!

#4 Tsula

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 516 posts
  • LocationNew Alavon

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:21 PM

what is this recruitment speech you talk of." Hold my Beer & Watch This!!" that is all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users