#1 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 03 August 2016 - 12:26 PM

Information will be updated soon.

Edited by Alexandra Hekmatyar, 12 November 2021 - 08:07 AM.

#2 Dex Spero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 198 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:03 PM

I am very interested in joining. What do I need to do? My goal is to sign up with a group who wants to win through teamwork but also wants to provide a respectful, positive game environment.

#3 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:44 AM

It also should be noted that Midgard, Inc. was admitted to the Free Worlds League Military as a full member unit with all rights and privileges for its membership, via unanimous vote by the League's Unified Command Council last Saturday night. Members can also register at the House Marik website at http://housemarik.enjin.com/ and use its Team Speak comms (housemarik.enjinvoice.com) to participate in the greater community. Midgard, Inc. will be getting its own unit tag, recruitment page, and drop bays at FWLM as soon as the admins can get around to setting everything up (which is quite an involved process).

#4 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 September 2016 - 04:00 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 20 September 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

It also should be noted that Midgard, Inc. was admitted to the Free Worlds League Military as a full member unit with all rights and privileges for its membership, via unanimous vote by the League's Unified Command Council last Saturday night. Members can also register at the House Marik website at http://housemarik.enjin.com/ and use its Team Speak comms (housemarik.enjinvoice.com) to participate in the greater community. Midgard, Inc. will be getting its own unit tag, recruitment page, and drop bays at FWLM as soon as the admins can get around to setting everything up (which is quite an involved process).

I should probably make some tweaks to the introduction on this thread soon. :P
Gladly we already have a recruitment page it just needs to be on the FWLM website probably after I passed a unit symbol along which will take a while on my part.

#5 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 08:31 AM

Welcome to the Marik community MIDGARD.

#6 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:34 AM

Thanks lovas. :)
And I finally edited the introduction of this thread. ^_^

#7 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:00 AM

I've heard some concerns from people who would like to join but have some sort of feeling they need to be active while they have a very busy life and so on.
For those people I have tweaked my introduction to reassure them that they are still welcome to join this community.
At least half of our community is already very busy but they pop online so here and there and if they got time for a few games we play those games together. :)

#8 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:11 AM

Our unit forum had been down for several weeks due to payment issue's and last week I switched over to a free form.
Though the forum is not particularly used, in several weeks the administrator and owner of the Midgard-inc.net All Points Bulletin forum (which is being used) will make a section for the Mechwarrior Midgard community so we can use that as well.
I let everyone know in the unit and on this thread when that will happen.
One thing for sure the quality of the forum will be way better then the enjin forum we currently use.

Also bumps for we are still looking for people that are interested to join. :)

#9 Captain Tristan The Lucky

• PipPip
  • The Wrench
  • The Wrench
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2016 - 07:53 AM

Merry christmas to our fellow house marik unit! Keep making the purple bird proud!

#10 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:26 PM

Made some tweaks here and there mainly about recruitment and adding people to the list you could contact about it.
I also removed the part were I said we've been accepted to the FWLM, now it is true that Midgard Inc. has been accepted formally by the FWLM leadership though nothing has been done since then to be actually implemented in their teamspeak or FWLM website.

#11 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:27 PM

Alright announcement there is a beginning for getting the unit implemented in the main Midgard forum with it's own section which is now in working order.
So from now on we'll be using: https://midgard-inc.net/ for the unit as well.
Only thing that needs to be done is a new banner for both MWO and APB communities but that comes later.

We also have an application form setup in case that's how someone wants to apply for the unit thing is, it's mainly made for the game All Points Bulletin so if you do the application through that forum make sure you're talking about Mechwarrior online.

#12 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:01 AM

Just letting everyone know that we at Midgard are still alive and kicking.
We are still looking for people to strengthen our little community, also we are looking for someone who is willing to 'work' towards being some kind of second in command of the unit, preferably US based since a big chunk of the MWO unit is in the US.

It also seems like the people in the unit are willing to do more faction warfare so to meet the demand of more consistent FW we are probably gonna aim more towards that on weekends.

#13 0tsdarva

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

Lady Alexandra, I just applied to your faction within your website. Hope to hear from you all soon!

#14 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:50 PM

I send ya a friend invite, when I send you a unit invite you were already in a unit. :(

#15 Serpentine Shel Serpentine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Hi - I'm a new Midgard member and went to the House Marik enjin site and we were not listed as a member. Are we still in that faction? Thanks - D

#16 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

View PostDeloresAbernathy, on 29 April 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

Hi - I'm a new Midgard member and went to the House Marik enjin site and we were not listed as a member. Are we still in that faction? Thanks - D

We are loyalists to house Marik, we never were officially registered to the FWLM community website but I can assure you they know that we are around. ;)

#17 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:09 AM

View PostDeloresAbernathy, on 29 April 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

View PostLady Alexandra Cousland, on 30 April 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

We are loyalists to house Marik, we never were officially registered to the FWLM community website but I can assure you they know that we are around. ;)

It can take a little time to wrangle the hits bits and bytes in the enjin site.

Having had admin permissions for an enjin page, once upon a time, I can tell you Delores that it will simply take them some time to get it done.

Having been in Marik once upon a time too, I can also say that the House Marik site has a few more things to track than most. It's not bad form at all for a unit leader to check in every so often for a status update. ;)

Marik's got a nice core group. If they've adopted you, you're in whether the website says so yet or not.

Edited by Virlutris, 02 May 2017 - 11:11 AM.

#18 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

View PostVirlutris, on 02 May 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

It can take a little time to wrangle the hits bits and bytes in the enjin site.

Having had admin permissions for an enjin page, once upon a time, I can tell you Delores that it will simply take them some time to get it done.

Having been in Marik once upon a time too, I can also say that the House Marik site has a few more things to track than most. It's not bad form at all for a unit leader to check in every so often for a status update. Posted Image

Marik's got a nice core group. If they've adopted you, you're in whether the website says so yet or not.

Oh yeah I know it takes quite a while.
First I had to wait for a monthly meeting, which I attended and they approved my unit to get in the FWLM.
Then when nothing was done several weeks later I asked to who I should go to get it done, bothered the admin for 3 weeks straight, send him the stuff he needed to make it happen, nothing happens.
So yeah then I just gave up and retracted my word of trying to make the house marik teamspeak more active and instead just promote my own units teamspeak instead.

#19 SirBozley

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 05:27 PM

I just submitted an application and am looking forward to hearing from you!

#20 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:24 PM

View PostSirBozley, on 10 May 2017 - 05:27 PM, said:

I just submitted an application and am looking forward to hearing from you!

Well I just have to catch you online now. Sadly unit invites don't stick that long as friend invites do. :S

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users