#1 Red Klown X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 352 posts
  • LocationMontpellier

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:41 AM

Hi , got some idea i want to share .

1/ It will be nice to make a Solaris Map for 1v1 , 2vs2 , 4vs4 , what do you think about it ?
Map must be linked with a ladders , where players can make a bet on their favorite team .

For solaris maybe PGI can sold mech hero / champion as they do for founder / phoenix / clan for playing only on Solaris games .

2/ Make a black market , where player can sell mech and components .

Black market will make a better immersion in the game .

3/ improve the mechbay , make an option for save "fit" on mech , so we can change the fit fast .
Maybe add an option where the player can change the fit when he select a map ?

You will not need anymore to buy multiple module or weapon . When you unfit , all modules etc will be avaible in the mechbay and can be fitted on the mech you are fitting .

4/ Option for make bounty on players , bounty will be divided by those who killed the player mecha ?

Got the idea but dont know how to make it done .

5/ Give mc to klownnection so he can buy his hero archer ecm .

I dont care if BW is better or not , i prefer the design of the archer . I dont really play mech with effective build , i play with build i like even if some are totaly uneffective and really bad . The fun part win the decision Posted Image . Already made a DDC with flamer and lrm ( dont throw me stone ) .

Already bougth the archer , i accept mc .

6/ Add an option to make and have your own decals ! ( Units and personnal ) .

Sorry for the bad english , i hope is clear enough to be understood by the one who want debate and give their opinion , by pgi also and by the one who want make the point 5 true .

If you have to pay you decals 20 000 MC and can be ban for an inappropriete one ( like **** etc ) , you will not see so much personnal decals .

7/ Quality must be have more reward than quantity

I add a seven point to this discution cuz i saw something who is going really wrong for me .
Seems reward of end match are based on quantity , each time you do a toons of damage and literally get in points damage the power to kill 40 mechs in one match you will got more cbills than if you snip guyz and kill them doing less damage .
An exemple : when you kill noone and do 800 damage you will have like 200k cbills , if you kill 3 mech with 200-300 damage you will have a way lot lower 100k-150k max .

Original topic :
http://mwomercs.com/...12#entry5309612

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users