#1 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

Seven days ago my unit [D'C] (all x-PKRL) broke its loyalty contract with House Steiner for reasons too numerous to name on this forum and tonight we intend to seek mercenary work in the clan sector, notably Clan Ghost Bear far from Lyran space.

Most of us have only played the game as Steiner loyalists making friends among the many great steiner units particularly the euro german units from which many of us learned how to play FW. Its been a long hard road gentleman phase 3 season 1 has not been kind to loyalists or steiners as Im sure many of you well know. We've had to contend with a number of MWO growing pains and balancing issues of late at the behest of PGI.

As a result we lost nearly half out territory from a relentless onslaught of mercenary units aided by the domination of clan mechs in scouting giving way from the sheer stopping power of the long tom. All these topics and more have been explored at length in the Faction warfare pages in the forum. The end result is disenfranchised loyalist units and a beleaguered player base.

I hate to make it seem like your losing another loyalist team to the mercenary career path but something has to be done here even its roots are partially out of protest.

Ive made it no secret that myself and a few other mercenary teams plan to work with ghost bear loyalists/ full time GB merc units to push through and take the fight to Clan Jade Falcon making for some historic clan on clan warfare. Now that the quest for Tera is over the fight for control among the remaining clan forces is about to begin. I intend to make it my mission to restore the Lyran Commonwealth to its former glory even if it means I have to make the move to playing clan to do so. Many of us are also anxious to try our hand at piloting the very mechs we spent so many months fighting day in and day out.

We will always be Steiners and will continue to make our base of operations the LCAF with notable embassies on the Comstar TS as well as Ghost Bear.

I cannot guarantee that the path of the clan mercenary wont mean will will cross swords from time to time with Steiners answering a call to arms, but I will pledge not to attack steiners worlds if I can help it.

Unless PGI decides to suddenly reset the map or call and end to season one, my unit along with the mercenary coalition will continue to work out way through FFR reaching Jade Falcon territory in the weeks to come.

For those left behind continue to hold the line and know that aid is coming.

Edited by Spider00x, 17 August 2016 - 12:33 PM.

#2 Kurbeks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:18 AM

Good luck, James Bond :)

#3 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:57 PM

Thank you for efforts sir. I was shocked when you changed over but Waffler told us tournament guys the story. We will still be here with Steiner until you all get back. I look forward to battling with D'C when you come back to the blue.

Edited by Deathshade, 26 August 2016 - 02:58 PM.

#4 -Waffler

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

View PostDeathshade, on 26 August 2016 - 02:57 PM, said:

Thank you for efforts sir. I was shocked when you changed over but Waffler told us tournament guys the story. We will still be here with Steiner until you all get back. I look forward to battling with D'C when you come back to the blue.

Get my name right! :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users