Premium Not Crediting.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ahleena Kerensky II

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:51 PM

I haven't been recieving my premium bonus on c-bills and xp for nearly 2 weeks now in my matches lately. Have no idea why but would it have something to do with me complaining about a bug I reported as punishment or something? Not very happy about this lol as you would expect, any chance of an explaination? Submitted a ticket a weeks ago but no response as yet.

#2 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:07 PM

If it's banked premium time you have to activate it. Click on 'Profile' in the top right corner of this website and see how many hours you have banked, then to activate it for 30 days click on "Activate 30 Days of Premium Time".

I had been using a month of premium time that just expired a couple days ago so I'm getting the 'if you had premium....' stuff after a match even though I still have over 2200 hours banked. I just have to enable another 30 days before I start getting it again.

#3 cleghorn6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:50 AM

You can also activate it in-game, but it will activate everything you have. Up to you whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

#4 Ahleena Kerensky II

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:47 AM

Oh it's been active and not banked, still 9 days left on this account. Maybe it's a bug idk but I know how it works and it's giving me the bonus after the match statistics screen.

#5 Ahleena Kerensky II

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:58 PM

Checked after my last post and the premium seems to giving the correct bonus now, so I guess it's resolved, cheers.

#6 Tsar Bomba

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:23 AM

With the premium time from caches and tournaments since they are automatically on, do they add to your 30 days if you already have that activated?

#7 Ibrandul Mike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 11:26 AM

Yes. They just add up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users