Searching For A Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 Drew Koro

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:35 PM

Hi everyone. I'm mechwarrior looking for an active unit to join. I'm not a noob, but nowhere near to being a vet, but I'm happy to follow orders and be a part of a team. I have a mic, most of my Mechs are IS and I'm usually on after 9PM EST during the week. I have more time on the weekends, but I do have a 2 year old daughter who occasionally demands daddys attention.

#2 LordLeto

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:05 PM

Im partial to the FRR, there are a number of active units there looking for more. My current one is Sons of Odin and fairly laid back and more than willing to accommodate real life. But theres a number of other units that cater to different interests, more competitive and even RP.

Recruitment thread for SO: http://mwomercs.com/...9-sons-of-odin/
They and other FRR groups have unified coms on the FRR Hub(other factions do this as well). Info can be found here:
http://mwomercs.com/...-hub-ts-server/

#3 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:51 AM

You're always welcome to check out the House Marik TS hub. Our website is housemarik.enjin.com, and the TS address is housemarik.enjinvoice.com. Our community has multiple active units, as well as many independent players who just like being part of the community but don't want to join a unit.

#4 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:21 PM

Well if you want you could join Midgard Inc. {MGD}.
It's kind of a new unit although I have ran and still run clans and guilds in other games under the same name.
We are casual, do everything from quick plays but a more focus on faction warfare as we become bigger.
We actually do need more mic users since we got 11 members currently and only 3 or 4 people using or have the willingness to use a mic.
We also got 1 father as far I know so you have someone to share the daddy experience with. ^_^
One of our members has a teamspeak server we can use and soon we can also use the official Midgard teamspeak servers when the administrator comes back from vacation.
But you probably be a lot on the Marik teamspeak servers as we group up with other Marikians quite a bit.

#5 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 28 September 2016 - 07:00 AM

Try MercStar!

We're a large active unit plays every day and night, with international personnel. We've got skilled players, experienced leaders, and no commitment, training, or trial requirements. We just focus on drops, drops, drops!

Come check us out!

Teamspeak: ts.mercstar.net:8344

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users