#1 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 18 September 2016 - 09:01 PM

Tired of uncoordinated teams in Quick Play? Want to actively participate in Faction Wars (invasions, defense, and scouting)? Looking to find a family and a close team that loves to have fun together? One that plays with honor, respect for others, and above all – camaraderie? Are you a Crusader Clanner at heart? If you have answered yes to all of these questions, then please continue reading.

The 133rd Solahma is seeking active and solid people to join us!

Requirements:

1 – Strong moral character: dedication to one's unit, a hard work ethic and dedication to treating others with respect, even when they are disrespectful to you.

2 – Faction allegiance to Clan Jade Falcon

3 – Membership in no other unit

4 – Patience. It will take some time building the unit. Not everyone who applies will be accepted. You must be willing to stick it out until a solid corps of Mechwarriors form.

5 – The desire to both teach and learn. All of us have strengths and weaknesses. We must be willing to part our knowledge on to our brethren, but also be eager to learn.

6 – Strong egos will not be tolerated. If you cannot see the value in working together as a team, then please look elsewhere.

7 – Strict adherence to the chain of command. None will be promoted based on skill alone. You may find that you are a more talented pilot than your lance commander, but he or she has been placed there for reasons in addition to being able to put a reticle over a target and pressing the firing button.

8 – Teamspeak is required.

9 - Be Active!

* – New players will be accepted, but only if they meet the above guidelines.

If this is what you are looking for in a unit, then please consider the 133rd Solahma. The reasoning behind this name is that most of the warriors in this unit will be in their late 30's and older. According to Clan lore, this is the age when most warriors are beyond their prime. Yet just like Natasha Kerensky of the stravag Wolves proved, age is not the limiting factor to a warrior's prowess. Let us show these freshly hatched Falcons what real dedication can mean!

May honor guide your talons, brothers!

To join, head over to the 133rd Solahma's website!

* - We have a small group of dedicated players currently active. Our nominal playtime starts around 10pm PST (6AM GMT). However, we are looking to increase our ranks to have members available during all times of the day.

Edited by Ebins, 17 February 2017 - 12:29 AM.

#2 Formosa The God

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:32 AM

sure, sign me up

#3 Ironically Ironclad Irony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:21 AM

While you are it, i think the troops of the galactic empire and the first order that can't aim to save their lives(literally)... think you could help them out?

So wait, cjf have been overwhelming the board for months and they aren't even organized and trained?

#4 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:04 PM

Teamspeak server for the unit is now active.

Go to 133solahma.ddns.net
Password is falcontalons

Edited by Ebins, 27 September 2016 - 01:26 PM.

#5 Snapdude

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts
  • Locationpennsylvania

Posted 05 October 2016 - 11:11 AM

I am interested in joining this unit. Played back in beta and became a founder, but didnt play much after launch until now. I am looking for a Jade falcon unit.

#6 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:48 PM

Just letting people know that we're still looking. Contact me through here, in game or find me on TS @ 133solahma.ddns.net pw: falcontalons

Edited by Ebins, 09 October 2016 - 01:23 PM.

#7 G4LV4TR0N

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 907 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

Hey

The Unit is growing and still in need of new members. There's a space for more and less experienced players, for those who want to try some group builds, for those who want to test different strategies and playstyles and for those who want to play Mechwarrior like it should be played. So if you value organized team play and seek for other like-minded people be sure to check 133rd Solahma!

#8 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 24 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

We're searching for active players to come join us. Our current focus is Factions-scouting with some Quick play thrown in. As we grow, we will be transitioning towards Invasion/Defense. We're having fun, so come on and join us!

Please note, Teamspeak is required.

#9 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:00 PM

Streaming some solo game play - twitch.tv/ebinssc2

And yes, we are looking for ACTIVE players. Enquire within! :)

#10 Wolf of grey

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:39 PM

Hi Ebins was just wondering why I was dropped from the clan. I did tell you up front about my work schedule or was it that I was a tier 5. I was kinda suprised to log in and see I was dropped after working the weekend

#11 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 November 2016 - 09:07 PM

View PostWolf of grey, on 12 November 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

Hi Ebins was just wondering why I was dropped from the clan. I did tell you up front about my work schedule or was it that I was a tier 5. I was kinda suprised to log in and see I was dropped after working the weekend

Not nice, but if you dont mind going Inner Sphere and playing with the friendly folks at FRR , speak to Pando Box of the 1st Hussars and youll be able to join them im sure. Good guys.

#12 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:02 AM

Hey wolf, didn't see this post. Glad you're still with us. Something's going on with the unit system. Stop costing me money! :P

To let everyone else know, we're still recruiting. Our normal play time starts around 10pm PST (10am GMT).

PS Ace, if you're busy recruiting, why not start your own topic instead of leaching from others? :)

#13 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

Hey folks, with the new changes to Faction play, I wanted to let you know that we are still looking for some friendly and active Mechwarriors to come join us. Look for me or Star Commander Horse on our TS server. Most of our members are active late around 10pm PST and later. A couple of us are on during the day, but that's our most active.

Hope to see you soon!

#14 Solstice

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 6 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

do you need specific clan mechs for the different clans?

#15 Maker L106

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 250 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:12 PM

Any clan mechs can do. Just listen to your organizer on what you'll likely need to use to be most efficient.

#16 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:59 PM

All clan mechs, including the IIC's are fine. Hope you found a good home, and if not, we are still recruiting :)

#17 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:26 AM

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that we're still recruiting all skill levels. Hope to hear from you and see you in game soon! :)

#18 a gaijin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationUS Naval Base, Yokosuka, Japan

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:32 PM

ALCON,

Regular active time slots follow.

Weekday Schedule
  • North America Pacific Zone: 15:00-16:00 and 22:30-23:30.
  • US East Coast Zone: 18:00-19:00 and 01:30-02:30.
  • Central Europe Zone: 07:30-08:30 and 24:00-01:00 (and varies)
  • Japan Zone: 08:00-09:00 and 15:30~16:30
  • Perth AUS Zone: 07:00-08:00 and 14:30-15:30.
  • Sydney AUS Zone: 11:00-12:00 and 17:30-18:30.*
Weekend Schedule varies but general timeline below.
  • North America Pacific Zone: 13:00-15:00
  • US East Coast Zone: 16:00-18:00
  • Central Europe Zone: 22:00-23:00
  • Japan Zone: 06:00-08:00
  • Perth AUS Zone: 05:00-06:00
  • Sydney AUS Zone: 08:00-09:00*
*means the place/city is observing daylight saving time (DST) at time shown.

**NOTES**
New pilots:
Specialized private training with an assigned Falconer will be provided every meeting for sibkin until proficiency has been been properly honed for those who qualify.
If daily training requirement met then green pilots will be assigned a battle corridor.

Vets:
Optional 15 min warmup prior Hot Drops to designated battle corridors.

#19 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:33 AM

Updated the initial posting with an emphasis on what we are looking for in a member base. Also added a link to our website.

PS - we are still recruiting! Posted Image

#20 G4LV4TR0N

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:18 AM

We are alive and well!

http://133solahma.ddns.net/join.html

Edited by G4LV4TR0N, 19 March 2017 - 09:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users