6 replies to this topic

#1 EisenKralle

• PipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:55 AM

Hey Guys. I have a Problem with the HGN 2cc. He have an Armorbonus in the Torso from +8Front/+8Rear. So for example i have 132 armor points in center but if i distribute the points over 128 center the reararmor disappear. Same to right and left torso. So i cant distribut in center not 132 only 128 max. In the side torsos from 92 only 88 max.... What happend to my 2cc?

#2 Teslacoil

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:53 AM

I got the same problem. PGI phix plox!

#3 FirstDagger

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:03 AM

Can confirm this bug, please fix this PGI.

#4 Teslacoil

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:14 PM

Y U NO FIX, PGI?

Seriously. This is still broken.

#5 Deus ex Inferus

• Pip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

Same problem. Front armor on ST set to 80/12 and CT 120/12. If I leave the Mech lab and return the values change to 80/8 and 120/8 with the left over armor showing in the available armor area.

#6 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,658 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:10 PM

Make sure to send in reports too. You will notice that when the back armor is low and you make a change by one, the game is not always asking you to save the mech. It is not registering the correct number of back armor points. So when saving the mech, switching to another screen then back to Loadout, the unused armor the system saw but the client did not registered is sent to the available point slot. The cutoff where the issue does not show up when the game de-allocates armor back to the unused point hold is when the back armor is set to 16pts of damage.

At first I thought it might be package loss but the deallocation is consistent when the back armor is less that 16pts, and when the system does not requests the save the mech, SAVE button does not turn to yellow/actionable, then there is some code not entered in correctly.

Again send in pug.. bug reports :) And make sure to indicate the amount front/back. Switch to weapon group then back to load out forces a refresh, for the screen to ask for an update

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 23 January 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#7 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,658 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:02 PM

Update, got a reply back from Support. The fix for the armor bug was not ready for this patch but will be patched in Feb 2017 patch.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 24 January 2017 - 04:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users