32 replies to this topic

#1 BaronDeath

• PipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 45 posts
  • LocationOzark Highlands

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:17 PM

The Arctotherium Winter Brigade (#7) is now expanding our core, looking for stick-with-it pilots to become a part of this Ghost Bear Loyalist brother/sisterhood. We are organized, pull our pilots up one at a time patiently and use in-game ranking to denote preferred play style groupings and focused organic training for improvement and assimilation into the ongoing War for the Inner Sphere. We are devoted to Faction Warfare for the glory of the Ghost Bear Clan, our fellow Ghost Bear Loyalist allied Units and the Unit. Register at our Communication, Social and Training hub and find Teamspeak information also, and the Unit Commander will pull you into the ranks.

Edited by BaronDeath, 06 October 2016 - 08:11 PM.

#2 Aria Wolfe

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:10 PM

I found this unit on the forums 5 months ago and this is my home. Incredible fun organized group of mechwarriors! We take in brand new guys and veterans. Come check us out and drop with us and see :)

#3 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:55 AM

Good luck to you guys BnB wishes you all success nice to see someone picking up the torch after we left.

#4 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

Welcome to the Ghost Bear Faction, Arctotherium-We have an open TS server open for all loyalists at ghostbearhub.net for coordination if interested. We generally do FP on Fri and Sat (NA) as a group, but you can find CGBI members. Give us a holler throughout the week and we can fill some empty FP slots for you!

#5 f00lish1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:48 AM

Good group of people to drop with, very friendly, and a great mentality to boot.

#6 B1T

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

Thank you for the kind words regarding ARC7. I've been playing this game solo since alpha, and decided early this summer to find a group to run with. Let's just say I was looking for a casual group to drop with but ended up finding a brotherhood.

It's not just a game to us - it's a family - and we welcome brothers with open arms. Please join us if you are looking for a home!

#7 BaronDeath

• PipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:19 AM

View PostDeadeye254, on 07 October 2016 - 03:55 AM, said:

Good luck to you guys BnB wishes you all success nice to see someone picking up the torch after we left.

DeadEye, I really appreciate your comments. I dropped with you a handful of times when you were a Bear a few months back and was eagerly looking forward to our GB Loyalist Units working together and assisting each other against the Inner Sphere combatants. Your unit is quite formidable and filled with great pilots. Our Unit has reached out to other Wolves for mutual "clan" cooperation when needed, and though you are Wolf now, we all still have something in common: teeth and claws. Let's put them together sometime soon and go after a mutual enemy. 6x6 ---> 12. <o

#8 BaronDeath

• PipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:36 AM

View PostGhostryder, on 07 October 2016 - 08:43 PM, said:

Welcome to the Ghost Bear Faction, Arctotherium-We have an open TS server open for all loyalists at ghostbearhub.net for coordination if interested. We generally do FP on Fri and Sat (NA) as a group, but you can find CGBI members. Give us a holler throughout the week and we can fill some empty FP slots for you!

Ghostryder, thank you for your persistent invite to your TS hub where you have attempted a most difficult undertaking: encouraging Ghost Bears to work together on a macroscopic level to wage war against a mutual enemy. I have encouraged our pilots to join in battle with CGBI on your TS when we are not focused on our training and FW campaigns, and we fight at times when you all are in training, and so I see this persisting. We perhaps have not been engaged in your TS hub fully because ARC7 has been an organic growth and we have had many lessons to learn on our own as a GB Loyalist Unit. And, we appreciate the CGBI pilots who have joined our TS to help us, given us insights, provided us with intel and material on our Comm hub site, supported our efforts and aided us in battle. We have many Founders, Betas, Alphas and long time MW pilots, and all of this effort has contributed to our fortifications. As we have joined your TS, we would love to see you personally come join us sometime on our TS. At the end of the day, we are all Trothkin.

View Postf00lish1, on 10 October 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

Good group of people to drop with, very friendly, and a great mentality to boot.

f00lish, I will say it again, and publicly my Ghost Bear friend and brother - you ROCK.

Edited by BaronDeath, 14 October 2016 - 06:36 AM.

#9 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:20 PM

Dropped in many matches with you guys, very good pilots and very organized! Good Group to drop with ^^

#10 LeucippusK

• PipPip
  • Hell Fork
  • Hell Fork
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBenton Harbor, Mich

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:12 PM

ARC7 is always welcome to roll with us.

#11 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:41 AM

Welcome brother/ sister bears, The Knights greet you with honour and look forward to dropping with you.

#12 BaronDeath

• PipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:08 PM

View PostKHAN ATTAKHAN, on 15 October 2016 - 12:41 AM, said:

Welcome brother/ sister bears, The Knights greet you with honour and look forward to dropping with you.

Thanks much Khan Attakhan. We will look for you on the battlefield against our IS enemy.

#13 Aria Wolfe

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:49 AM

Check out our facebook group page

https://www.facebook...333549073351951

#14 Grim Bekker

• Pip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:18 PM

Hello,

I'm looking to join a Ghost Bear loyalist unit after being away from the game for a long time (left before clan mechs were released). I've jumped back in with a vengeance and want to whoop some IS behinds with like minded clanners. Your unit seems like a good fit. Is the first step in recruitment creating an account on your site?

#15 Sable42

• Pip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:57 AM

If you are still looking Grim, then yes. We ask that you register on our website, and there we will get you into a drop with us. so we can get to know you better. hope to see you soon.

#16 Aria Wolfe

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:43 AM

ARC7 is continuing to grow, both new players and skilled veterans. Feel free to catch us in game or our webpage at http://arctotheriumw...lanwebsite.com/ and register.

Join our TS (info on right of page) and say hi!

Experience FW players.
QP groups always running.
Slack chat available
FB group.

New to MWO or Clans? We are happy to train!

Check us out!!! A unit of relaxed Loyalists who have fun and like to improve.
We make friends everywhere we go, that's how the Warden Clans operate!

#17 Cauur

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

Found these guys through the forums about a week ago. Haven't had this much fun playing with a bunch of folks in a long time. Took in a green pilot with a couple of weeks under his belt and are gladly helping me along. Thanks.

#18 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

View Postf00lish1, on 10 October 2016 - 09:48 AM, said:

definitely not talking about me... THE SPICE MUST FLOW!!!

#19 Ober Affengeil

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBlackjack School of Conflict, Jade Falcon Invasion Corridor

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:00 AM

This is a great group. Reminds me of the good times spent playing Mech4 and Mech4 Mercs, but better. Wish I would have found them sooner.

#20 Dedagn

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Cascadia

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:11 PM

I'm very interested in ARC7, but I'm wondering how your numbers are in the Pacific time zone? I've registered on the web site so I guess the next step would be to get on your TS server.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users