Glitch

3 replies to this topic

#1 Hauptmann Krause

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:08 PM

In Delta 5, there are two intersecting walls that when looked at properly, allows you to see through it and to the top.

http://darkdeathtroo...Walls-639209991

#2 Insanity09

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 551 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

I have also been able to stand next to the center platform and, with advanced zoom, somehow see through the platform.

I suspect that this glitch, or something related, is what allowed someone to leg and/or destroy half our team with no LOS in a recent match. There were no shots visible (no lasers, missles, or ballistic shots, no explosions or visible sign of being damaged, we were just hit), no mechs visible.

There is some sort of problem on this map.

#3 Alexander of Macedon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:59 AM

There's a similar issue, albeit more exploitable, under the F6-corner ramp leading to the top platform. If you get under it with a small light 'mech and move to the right position, you can see through the geometry into E6/D6. Here's a before of the spot and after looking through it:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Robaxacet

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSteel Tower

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

It looks like that was the wall I got stuck in today too. It looked like I fell through it but kept on falling repeatedly, jump jet efforts and attempts to move were unsuccessful. Another odd thing, probably related is that the speed I was moving was indicated at 600 kph, not bad for a heavy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users