• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 34 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOver yonder

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:01 AM

[START SALT]
I'm a great MechWarrior fan but unfortunatly i'm also an even greater SWROR fan. For the past five years i have been playing SWTOR exclusive but lately there is nothing to do. With the latest announcement that there will be no group content in the next expansion i have decided to dedicate my free time to something else.
[END SALT]

Before SWTOR i played LOTRO for 2 year so I consider myself a MMO player.

I have gotten some help from a friend mastering the basics of this game.
Now I feel like the time has come for me to declare for the RIGHTFULL HEIR of the Star League!

What I am looking for:

EU based team that has active players in CET/CEST (+/- 1 or 2 hours isn't an issue) timezone, faling that a team that has members online during the evening hours in the already mentioned timezone.
English speaking teams only. I am fluent in 3 other languages but English would be most convinient.

Mature team - I am sorry if this comes off as a "dickish" thing to write but my expiriance in MMOs is that teens and mid 30s dont mix all that well.

Voice comms - TS3 or mumble or Discord. I have em all and cant play an MMO without the cooperation and the teamwork

What I bring to the table: EXP playing other MMO games, EXP beeing a raid leader for 4 years

What I am lacking: EXP in this game, a beloved Davion home (failing that a Merc home dedicated to the protection of Davion), a chance to crush House Kurita.

Edited by TheOnePush, 11 October 2016 - 12:44 AM.

#2 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 10 October 2016 - 04:28 AM

Merc movements are seldom that focused, but feel free to stop by idi.one (our TS) for euro based shenanigans... we are clan atm but likely to go IS this week.

#3 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:20 PM

be sure to check out ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345 ... This is basically the House Davion TS3 server .... Many groups, many time zones .... just drop in and talk to people .. I am with C4 but not sure if we have a large Eu based group ... anyway good luck!

#4 -PUSH-

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 34 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOver yonder

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:50 AM

I have applied to a few teams now. The feedback that i am getting from most is that they dont have an English speaking companies in the euro zone. :-( . Plying from 23.00-01.00 my time just isnt worth it unless it is the weekend.

Ty on the tip. Ill pop in the Davon TS today and try to gater some more intel.

Edited by TheOnePush, 11 October 2016 - 12:50 AM.

#5 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:18 AM

View PostTheOnePush, on 11 October 2016 - 12:50 AM, said:

I have applied to a few teams now. The feedback that i am getting from most is that they dont have an English speaking companies in the euro zone. :-( . Plying from 23.00-01.00 my time just isnt worth it unless it is the weekend.

If it has to be Davion then yes that TS gets you to their hub.

Again if you are considering merc life we are mostly UK based so english is the primary language, just a lot of accents... check out the link below my banner.

#6 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 11 October 2016 - 03:20 PM

View PostTheOnePush, on 11 October 2016 - 12:50 AM, said:

NP, Hope you find what you are looking for <o

#7 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:59 AM

If you wanna check out individual unit threads here you go:
http://mwomercs.com/...federated-suns/

I would invite you to join my unit, we fit most criteria but we're mostly NA with a dash of OC.

#8 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts
  • Locationhalifax ns canada

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:45 PM

check out the 502nd panzer we are a loyalist battalion at the moments with plans to start are second battalion

http://502ndpanzer.e...com/recruitment

#9 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:55 PM

View PostTheOnePush, on 10 October 2016 - 02:01 AM, said:

[START SALT]
I'm a great MechWarrior fan but unfortunatly i'm also an even greater SWROR fan. For the past five years i have been playing SWTOR exclusive but lately there is nothing to do. With the latest announcement that there will be no group content in the next expansion i have decided to dedicate my free time to something else.
[END SALT]

Before SWTOR i played LOTRO for 2 year so I consider myself a MMO player.

I have gotten some help from a friend mastering the basics of this game.
Now I feel like the time has come for me to declare for the RIGHTFULL HEIR of the Star League!

What I am looking for:

EU based team that has active players in CET/CEST (+/- 1 or 2 hours isn't an issue) timezone, faling that a team that has members online during the evening hours in the already mentioned timezone.
English speaking teams only. I am fluent in 3 other languages but English would be most convinient.

Mature team - I am sorry if this comes off as a &quot;dickish&quot; thing to write but my expiriance in MMOs is that teens and mid 30s dont mix all that well.

Voice comms - TS3 or mumble or Discord. I have em all and cant play an MMO without the cooperation and the teamwork

What I bring to the table: EXP playing other MMO games, EXP beeing a raid leader for 4 years

What I am lacking: EXP in this game, a beloved Davion home (failing that a Merc home dedicated to the protection of Davion), a chance to crush House Kurita.

First off, let me just say welcome to MWO!

With that out of the way, the best part about the mwo community, is for the most part, a huge majority of the player base is mature! Even young kids seem to conduct them selves in a mature fashion!

Also its a good thing you have Teamspeak, most units use this program as their goto choice for voip. (All though discord is gaining some traction throughout the community.)

Lastly, you might be disapponted in the lack of davion vs kurita warfare considering most of the warring is done on the clan fronts, be it either FRR vs clans, or clans vs clans...

Anyway, Hope you enjoy your stay!
Happy hunting!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users