Screen Tearing

2 replies to this topic

#1 zaku2142

• PipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

I have been experiencing screen tearing w horizontal lines across my screen that have no color to them. They are predominantly more visible when looking/aiming around.

I have VSync turned on, motion blur off, plugged HDMI cable back in, changed multiple graphic settings (I play with them on 'very high'), all drivers are up-to-date, DX11, A-A@ FXAA, 1680x1080 resolution windowed mode, tried restarting game and computer with no success.

As it stands I have done searching and have yet to find a workaround or support for this MWO problem as I do not experience it in any other game.

Win7
i7-4770 3.50GHz
AMD Radeon Sapphire Dual-X R9 270

Edited by zaku2142, 15 October 2016 - 09:17 PM.

#2 VeliuX

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:58 PM

I have an amd fury. No matter what setting i try. There is tearing. Very noticeable when your mech drops from the drop ship. I believe its due to the crysis engine. I really wish they would use a better game engine. This engine has always had problems with AMD cards... :/

#3 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:47 PM

Try to turn off your monitor and turn it back on (using the power button on the monitor itself). If that doesn't work then you should replace the capacitors in your monitor. I had that issue before with games that have really good graphics.
Also, when did you buy the monitor? I'm asking this because this is an issue mostly with monitors that are a few years old.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users