Scrublords Recruiting

No replies to this topic

#1 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:33 PM

Hello, my unit is looking to gain more members. I've created a topic on the steam forums already, but would also like to reach out to the players here. We play mostly quickplay now, but we started out sided with Jade Falcon and are still loyalists to them and after we expand our unit enough, we plan to incorporate more faction play into our drops if members want it. Our group page is based in Steam, and Steam would be a requirement for the group for coordination purposes.

Group age on average would be highschoolers and college age, so we aren't old men here, which may turn some away or entice others, so we'd just like to put that out there. We're looking to play in a semi competitive fashion, no stock only runs and our goals will be to win. We aren't super serious though, no military background, no drills, no scheduled training. We're acting as a pool of players who'd all like to work together and would like a group of others with similar mindsets to play with.

Here is the full quote from the steam advertisement:

Do you want more coordinated teams?

If you do, join up with me and my band of buddies. We've decided to go under the tag of ScrubLords, Lords of the Scrubs (SCBL), and group up, use focus fire, voice chat, and use similar and complimentary builds.

You don't actually have to speak yourself, just be willing to listen to directions and cooporate with the team and fire on the called target. We were originally doing scouting missions for Clan Jade Falcon, and so are loyalists to that Clan, but we've expanded into quick play with the current lack of players in FW.

Most of our players don't have a lot of mechs currently, but we often incorporate trial mechs into our team comps and can recommend builds for mechs you do own and recommend new mechs to buy.

In game our 4 man lances have had extremely high win rates. We're currently often running 4 man lances during the weekends on Friday or Saturday nights, but we'd like more players so that we have a pool of players on at various hours of the day who'd like to group up.

If you're interestest please join the steam group here and state your name in the discussion thread asking you to. We'll add you to the group ingame once we notice.
http://steamcommunit...roups/MWOScrubs

You may also wish to add me or Oh Please to your steam friend list. I'm in charge of the unit in general and during NA hours. Oh Please takes over during Oceanic hours.

Posting this here so that it can get more exposure. You don't have to be a pro, you just have to be willing to listen, learn, and cooporate, skills will come on their own. We also have a list of guides and builds on our steam group forums and like to play a variety of play styles and builds, so take a look around the group page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users