Clan Wolf War Progressing.

29 replies to this topic

#1 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:46 AM

BNB is hard pressing the ghostbears in an effort to cut their occupation zone off at the southern end. We are fielding almost two full companies on drop nights, that being said we need you clan wolf to scout and to field your 12 mans to keep this drive alive. Hats off to units I have seen actively dropping like RCW, KCOM, and others. But we are requesting more from the clan wolf touman. Ghost bear is simply in are way and Kurita after that.

#2 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:19 AM

Ughh.. "companies".

#3 ZaRyume Mukeiyu

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:57 AM

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 17 October 2016 - 05:46 AM, said:

BNB is hard pressing the ghostbears in an effort to cut their occupation zone off at the southern end. We are fielding almost two full companies on drop nights, that being said we need you clan wolf to scout and to field your 12 mans to keep this drive alive. Hats off to units I have seen actively dropping like RCW, KCOM, and others. But we are requesting more from the clan wolf touman. Ghost bear is simply in are way and Kurita after that.

So instead of Annihilation, you guys are settling for slicing our territory for the Jaded Center. With nothing but 12 Kodiaks no less, by the way.

Please, please make up your intentions because I'm still having a very hard time buying anything on these channels.

#4 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:53 AM

View PostZRMV, on 17 October 2016 - 07:57 AM, said:

So instead of Annihilation, you guys are settling for slicing our territory for the Jaded Center. With nothing but 12 Kodiaks no less, by the way.

Please, please make up your intentions because I'm still having a very hard time buying anything on these channels.

Hello ZRMV, I enjoyed blowing you out of your mechs yesterday, well played. Clan Ghostbear is simply in our way. Our fight was never with the whole clan but with CGBI, unfortunately ARC7 and MJ12 have had more moxie in defending Ghostbear territory and as such have been on the bad end of our recent efforts. Frankly, if CGBI does not want to fight us then we will simply push through your southern flank and wall you off from further pushes south.
07 and best of luck.

View PostNaglinator, on 17 October 2016 - 06:19 AM, said:

Ughh.. "companies".

Hard to really call it a cluster.

#5 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:32 AM

Sigh, the "clan ghost bear" unit that is a "wolf loyalist" that uses freebirth designations :) Oh well, on a drop it would be an over strengthed binary or an under strengthed trinary. When we drop for scouting, we say we use under strengthed stars. A cluster would PROBABLY be your whole unit. As that can be anywhere for 20 to 150 warriors. Though I doubt you mercs actually care.

#6 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

View PostNaglinator, on 17 October 2016 - 09:32 AM, said:

Sigh, the "clan ghost bear" unit that is a "wolf loyalist" that uses freebirth designations :) Oh well, on a drop it would be an over strengthed binary or an under strengthed trinary. When we drop for scouting, we say we use under strengthed stars. A cluster would PROBABLY be your whole unit. As that can be anywhere for 20 to 150 warriors. Though I doubt you mercs actually care.

Well clearly an Understrengthed Trinary I guess, as we are now successfully running 2 of them on drop nights. But back to the topic at hand. We will need more wolves to continue this push.

#7 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

If there actually opponents for once, we shall be scouting.

#8 ZaRyume Mukeiyu

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:49 PM

View PostRagnar Baron Leiningen, on 17 October 2016 - 08:53 AM, said:

Hello ZRMV, I enjoyed blowing you out of your mechs yesterday, well played. Clan Ghostbear is simply in our way. Our fight was never with the whole clan but with CGBI, unfortunately ARC7 and MJ12 have had more moxie in defending Ghostbear territory and as such have been on the bad end of our recent efforts. Frankly, if CGBI does not want to fight us then we will simply push through your southern flank and wall you off from further pushes south.
07 and best of luck.

You are quite the twisted individuals for further dragging our clans into this squabbling over two units. Whatever.

#9 RaptorCWS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 144 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:09 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 17 October 2016 - 09:32 AM, said:

Sigh, the "clan ghost bear" unit that is a "wolf loyalist" that uses freebirth designations Posted Image Oh well, on a drop it would be an over strengthed binary or an under strengthed trinary. When we drop for scouting, we say we use under strengthed stars. A cluster would PROBABLY be your whole unit. As that can be anywhere for 20 to 150 warriors. Though I doubt you mercs actually care.

Well we are wolf loyalist now. hold more planets than any other wolf loyalist unit, and half of our unit has been recruited from wolf. it might be easier if you started liking us and dropping with us vs sticking your nose up because we are not role playing on the forums, because we aren't planing on leaving. and we really do welcome anyone who wants to drop with us. we may talk some trash but really are nice group of people. and we would really like to see other wolf units get organized and start tagging planets as well.

View PostZRMV, on 17 October 2016 - 12:49 PM, said:

You are quite the twisted individuals for further dragging our clans into this squabbling over two units. Whatever.

does it matter the reason why a faction declares hostilities? do you feel better when you were just the random target of an IS faction for the attack cycle?

Edited by RaptorCWS, 17 October 2016 - 01:12 PM.

#10 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:54 PM

View PostRaptorCWS, on 17 October 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

Well we are wolf loyalist now. hold more planets than any other wolf loyalist unit, and half of our unit has been recruited from wolf. it might be easier if you started liking us and dropping with us vs sticking your nose up because we are not role playing on the forums, because we aren't planing on leaving. and we really do welcome anyone who wants to drop with us. we may talk some trash but really are nice group of people. and we would really like to see other wolf units get organized and start tagging planets as well.

does it matter the reason why a faction declares hostilities? do you feel better when you were just the random target of an IS faction for the attack cycle?

Awww you just want to be loved :) Okay, uncle Nags will give you a big hug and make it all better.

#11 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:05 PM

Haha, he doesnt understand the way the Nag trolls, if you take Nag seriously, you are in for a life of frustration on these forums.

#12 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:06 PM

Agreed. Though it is technically not trolling as there is always a half truth in everything i say :)

More of a Garak type character.

#13 ZaRyume Mukeiyu

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:06 PM

It seems like it matters since some of your comrades are not too happy about having mercs and turncoats running things now.

#14 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:08 PM

It should all be about getting matches, good matches, lore is dead.

#15 ZaRyume Mukeiyu

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:18 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 17 October 2016 - 07:08 PM, said:

You say that, yet these guys would rather go through the trouble of zerging to the center first. IF matches were an absolute desire, the Wolves and Falcons would still be poking at each other right now. And yet, that poking stopped over a month ago. You tell me.

#16 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:15 PM

Bit of a difference between wanting matches and then getting them. The reason matches between Wolf and Falcons stopped is cause the unit that was defending the Falcons stopped defending after they got beaten a few times.

Matches dried up and people started looking elsewhere for matches.

If a Clan faction is trying to get to the center it is only to annoy the Falcons, not really anything else.

#17 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:46 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 17 October 2016 - 07:08 PM, said:

This.

That said, I would point out that Evil always showed up for fights, and KCom and DC did the same on the Wolf side. Timezones were the main nightmare there - because Evil are mainly EU timezone, and Kcom/DC NA, there wasn't as much crossover as either side would have liked.

Working this stupid late shift/moving house has meant no FW for me for the past month. : /

#18 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:52 PM

Is it really a war if there is no-one on the other end of the line to actually engage in "war" with?

Given it was just ghost drops....

View PostZRMV, on 17 October 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

It seems like it matters since some of your comrades are not too happy about having mercs and turncoats running things now.

.... Most mercs have either stopped dropping or have left ... Because of ghost drops.

People wanna play the game. I give absolutely zero Fks for sitting in a lobby for 4-5hrs and getting 1-2 matches, just to tag a planet. It's absolutely pointless, I've barely played a FP match in 2 weeks now cause of it. Some QP here/there but now it's just MRBC... At least teams there won't avoid fights like a bunch of chickens.

Problem is though that a large portion of the small FP population, only wants matches they can win. There are a very select few units who will actively fight another unit over searching for PUGRolls.

Aside from EVIL and HHoD, I've never seen another unit-group re-queue more than twice after a tough game. Bunch of dead set bloody sooks, particularly in Falcon space. (Except Gigolo and Mean Machine, they hit 4 matches I think and then no-one else would queue, poor blokes had no-one to join with em).

So yeah, I still wonder if there is a war when there is nothing but ghosts in the night.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 17 October 2016 - 09:55 PM.

#19 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 17 October 2016 - 10:20 PM

Posted Image

Edit: More relevant image when it comes to FW.

Edited by Daidachi, 17 October 2016 - 10:21 PM.

#20 -Mean Machine Angel-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:16 AM

I'll fight you all !!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users