Looking For A Unit

3 replies to this topic

#1 Wild Natsu

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:04 PM

Hello im still new to this game but i have fallen in love with the Battlemaster LRM boat build i have got a little exp i still am learning tactics and getting use to learning the maps but i have cleared the past few games with 550-875 damage and i get them kills here and there. Im wondering if there is a group of people who like to play and have fun willing to accept a newbie

#2 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

If you are really wanting to run that battlemaster you probably should post this on the IS board. Can't run an IS battlemaster with the clans. I do need to mention that LRM's are a situational weapon at best in FW. Most of the time you will see little to no LRM's in a FW match. There is a reason for that.. however that topic is already well explored on these forums, so you can read what others have posted on that.

#3 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:51 AM

Like 45-pages-of-salt-explored

I don't want to discourage you and its fine for QP. Just don't be surprised if there are many tears everytime a LRM boat appears in FP...

What Marquis said is spot on..

Edited by MovinTarget, 22 October 2016 - 07:52 AM.

#4 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:28 AM

Wild Natso you are more then welcome too come run with the Iron Serpents and even join if you so choose. We are a casual but aggressive team. We have members from around the world. Send me a friend inivte and i will get in some drops with our team and I am team leader so i know there wont be a problem. Salute and hope too see you on the field.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users