Cbr1 (Cobra Command) Recruiting

54 replies to this topic

#1 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

So it occurs to me that as a unit that's been active in Faction Play since day 1, we've never put up a recruiting post. So I may as well do it now. Cbr1 is a casual unit that focuses on FP; we play to win but we don't let it get to the point where the fun is stomped out of a match. If you drop with us you run what you like, as long as everyone listens to the drop caller. we never point fingers during or after a match; you win and lose as a team. We recruit guys and girls that get along with the group first, before taking into account how good you play. Anyone can get better at the game but generally people are either fun to hang with or they aren't. Can't teach people to be chill and just enjoy dropping with friends.

Everyone in the unit has the same rights/responsibilities. If you join, you have recruiting rights. We figure if your our type of player, you know what type of player will fit in and thus can recruit anyone of the same type. Everyone gets a vote on our website, cbr1.enjin.com, and we choose contracts by vote every week. First Tuesday of every month is Clan week, but what clan is chosen is also put to a vote.

If this sounds attractive to you ( I left out details, sorry, lazy and would rather shoot mechs than type) jump onto rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com and drop with us or just say hi. Just make sure you've got a bit of masochist in you; we don't dodge tough enemies or duck the hard fights. We'll happily queue up again and again against whatever the other team throws at us. But at the end of the day, you'll have a lotta fun, shoot giant robots and get to meet over 100 cool as hell people from across the globe who all share the same desire to wreck metal *** and joke around in TS.

Cobra!

(couldn't resist..... :) )

#2 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:08 PM

Jump ship pilot got lost(drunk again, the lush) and we are ghost bears for a week. Its good.....,,

For the love of all that's holy, PLEASE, somoeone, anyone, either join us here or attack us. I don't want to spend a week in qp. The thought of it is already driving me to drink. More than our jump ship pilot and that's saying a LOT.

#3 jshatse

• Pip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:38 AM

Guessing it was hard to find a match last night? Sooooo we are screwed?

#4 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 06:27 PM

Got some good drops in today; happy to see there are active players over here and we hope to get more drops in with you guys!

#5 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:03 PM

Continuing a glorious tradition, cbr1 signed our clan contract right before an FP event was announced. Our lobby stats are getting maxed out though, so top of the leaderboards here we come!

#6 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:53 AM

Something, something, anecdote, joke, hardcore recruitment speech.

I think that covers all the recruitment forum points....

#7 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 08:47 PM

We are still recruiting. Currently contracted as "Steiner scrubs" (a quote from a group we absolutely beat to hell after that remark), if you like rolling big mechs and smashing in to stuff while talking about urbies in TS, come give us a try.

#8 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:20 AM

View Postccrider, on 20 November 2016 - 12:53 AM, said:

Something, something, anecdote, joke, hardcore recruitment speech.

I think that covers all the recruitment forum points....

Good times are had by all when you drop with CBR. I recommend this unit for folks looking to get into faction play and have a good time while doing it.

cc, always a pleasure.

#9 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

Forgot this post existed.....bump I guess?

Also, if you missed out Urbie Derby join us for linebacker football later this month. Myst like
Lynxes will be the balls, it'll be stupid fun.

#10 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:38 PM

We've been droopping all event, mixing in all kinds of guys into our groups. If you like running Atlas' and getting into huge brawls, come check us out.

#11 Edward Scissorhands

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:38 PM

Cobra Command is Still recruiting, WE re looking for active players that are interested in FP and Comp 8v8 play. We are trying to up our game over the next little bit with the release of Comp Mode and the upcomming Tech Update. If you are an active (you play a few times a week) player and are interested in finding out more please visit our website at cbr1.enjin.com, or come speak to us directly on teamspeak at rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com. You can also pm myself, or CCrider and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

thanks

#12 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:12 PM

Cobra Command is up To 3 unité nos. Whether you are still working on thé mercenary ladder, or want to grind clan or IS loyalty, we have a sub-unit that fits the bill while still connected to the same group of great guys dropping as one coordinated team. Come check us out at rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com and shoot robots while hanging with players from all over the globe. We've got friends from other units in TS all the time. Pop in, say hi and drop with us!

#13 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:01 PM

So we have 10 units now, soon we will have a unit in every faction. Blah, blah, recruiting stuff. If you like to brawl every map and mode, come check us out. We have a very relaxed TS environment, people dropping in all the time and lots of fun.

#14 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:16 PM

Cobra Command is now a comp unit as well(ok, we played 1 match of MRBC but that technically counts us as comp), so we are mercenaries, loyalists and comp. Come by rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com and give us a try. Lots of fun to be had. I mean, we are super serious all the time. Hardcore and stuff.....

#15 Brokulec

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPoland, Zielona Góra

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:46 AM

We still recruiting.

#16 K O Z A K

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:00 PM

Cbr are legit cool peeps. One of my favorite units to fight, it's usually a huge mess Posted Image

#17 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 04:38 PM

CBR W KEYS 4TW

#18 Cynras

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:00 AM

Looking for Unit.
Canon5x
NA CST
Fresh Recruit, I know the basics, looking for friendly people to play with and maybe learn the finer points of combat.
FP/Comp would be cool, but not required.

#19 Cynras

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:00 AM

Does cobra still read these threads or should I try and find them in discord?

#20 Vonbach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 694 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:50 PM

Can i get a invite please?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users