#1 Hatrious

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:51 AM

Looking for EU Time Zone Unit, preferable a Clan Unit

Wants and Needs:

As I mention in the title, I am looking for a unit based around on my time zone as I am UTC+2. So you can even be 2-3 hours ahead or behind my time zone.

Secondly, I want a unit that plays CW (Faction Play). Preferable but not necessarily, a Clan unit.

Thirdly, you have to speak English.

What Can I Offer:

I am 31 years old. I started playing MWO not too long ago by "MWO standards", like 8 months ago. I am a competitive player, seeking to improve myself and to learn new things about the game. I am tier 1 for quite a while now, but that means little since matchmaking doesn't give 2 cents on that aspect in solo q, making the tier system kinda irrelevant.

I prefer to play as a team, and with friends or unit members, otherwise i find the game a bit boring playing it on my own.

I don't wanna bore you with other irrelevant details about me via the game, so...

PS: Click on my Signature to see my MWO YouTube Channel. Also try and PM me via MWO Forum profile to make sure I get the message.

I thank you in advance, and hope to see you on the battlefield.

Hatrious

Edited by Hatrious, 29 October 2016 - 11:53 AM.

#2 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:01 PM

I recommend getting to know the various units and Clans in teamspeak before committing to anything. My unit, the 12th Bear Guard (12BG) is mostly based in the states with a number of European and Oceanic players and welcomes other unit-less people dropping with us. We are in the Clan server on:

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

#3 Hatrious

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:29 PM

That's the plan Jep, but i have to know which one is recruiting first and a lil more about their unit, like their goals for this game and other things. Also, I do not mind if the Unit has US players or not, I am interested to know "when do they raid", gather up for CW, training, practice etc. And if the unit's time zone is similar to mine, means I can make it to those "events".

#4 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

GBKP has a fair number of EU players now - though we're Oceanic based.

We're also on StranaMechty.info

If any of our members are online you're more than welcome to drop with us as a guest!

Can also recommend Jep and the 12BG - good bunch of guys!

#5 Hatrious

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:40 AM

It doesn't matter if its a US based unit or an Asian based unit, what matter is when you guys drop for practice, invasion etc. at what hours. Do you drop near my timezone +/- a few hours, or not.

All you're implying is that your units are not EU based, but OCE or US, but you have a few members in the unit from EU. Tho I doubt you're changing the entire unit's time-zone to accommodate those few EU members.

Please be more specific next time. Thanks!

#6 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 01 November 2016 - 05:38 PM

CGBI's 50th Striker Cluster is European based, and I know they would welcome any new bears into their fold. Look for Darth Sharkray or Desdoom, as they are the current leadership in the 50thSC.

#7 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:21 AM

07 is smaller (but sucessful and currently active) CSJ loyalist unit looking to add pilots. We have pilots from all over and are often active in EU prime time.

For example: we successfully took (in cooperation with other units and pilots) took a FRR planet (got the tag) during EU prime time and late night yesterday.

If you are interested in finding out a little more about us, visit our recruiting thread in the CSJ forum. Also, you can message me or the unit CO Heavy Cavalry to find out more.

Best regards!

#8 sCOREscream

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 859 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:47 AM

The GUARDIANS are the European timezone cluster of the US based CLAN WIDOWMAKER. Take a look in my MWO profil page and the Links in my profile, thanks.

#9 FrostyBurn

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:25 AM

If you haven't chosen a group yet we have some EU players. We are mostly based in US but we have some players in EU and we are going to have scheduled training CET time. Also we always have some to a lot of players active and regularly drop faction. So that is the R79T. Go to http://r79t.freeforums.net/, catch us in TS (open channel in the JF group) or catch me in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users