07 Recruiting Clan Smoke Jaguar Loyalist Pilots.

53 replies to this topic

#1 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:54 PM

07 formed less than two months ago and has quickly moved up the loyalist unit leaderboard, recording several planetary attack wins. We are looking to add CSJ loyalist pilots who are willing to get on Teamspeak, be active in FW and who are committed to work as a team for the success of the unit.

The following is the original unit post from the unit CO Heavy Cavalry (was the top ranked loyalist pilot before he moved over from the FRR).

If you want to check us out you can reply below... or just message me or Heavy Calvary to find out more.

View PostHeavy Cavalry, on 16 September 2016 - 09:59 AM, said:

Calling all available faction warfare mechwarriors! This post is to gauge the interest and viability if any, of starting and maintaining either a new smoke jag, or kurita loyalist unit. Based upon winning, not personal damage score numbers, while also capturing planets for the tag and for the faction. Looking for pilots who can drop with some regularity and enjoy generally fast paced aggressive playstyle while working as a team. I have loads of experience playing FW and dropcalling currently the #1 ranked loyalist pilot have screenshot if anyone has their doubts since I will disappear off the scoreboard in a few days due to faction change, so could get us off to a good start. Fighting against the clans has given me a unique insight into tactics and attack strategy which seem difficult to defend. Reply on this post or message me privately if you are at all interested or want to become an integral part of building a new team, along with which faction u would prefer.

Special thanks to The Free Rasalhague Republic loyalists and mercs alike who allowed me the pleasure to drop with and a lot of times call over these past few months, too many to list by name they all know who they are and it has been an honor to serve with you. 07

#2 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:37 AM

Good fights last night and over the weekend, look forward to seeing more of you over the coming weeks.

o7 from IDI.

Edited by xX PUG Xx, 31 October 2016 - 02:37 AM.

#3 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:06 AM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 31 October 2016 - 02:37 AM, said:

Good fights last night and over the weekend, look forward to seeing more of you over the coming weeks.

o7 from IDI.

The 2 slugfests yesterday on Boreal were the kind of fun that FW should be. Much respect to IDI for those exciting and close matches. Need more of those in FW!

Come CSJ sometime and we would be glad to drop with you guys when you don't have a 12-man. We are still a smaller unit and are dropping mostly alongside other units, until our ranks fill out more.

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 31 October 2016 - 08:15 AM.

#4 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:11 AM

View PostMarquis De Lafayette, on 31 October 2016 - 06:06 AM, said:

The 2 slugfests yesterday on Boreal were the kind of fun that FW should be. Much respect to IDI for those exciting and close matches. Need more of those in FW!

Come CSJ sometime and we would be glad to drop with you guys when you don't have a 12-man. We are still a smaller unit and are dropping mostly alongside other units, until our ranks fill out more.

When there's a large enough group to blunt the objectives push it can be a close thing but we rarely run more then a 5-6 man, even with 30 on the roster a Friday is the most likely to see us field a full group. Real life comes first and then you gotta play for the fun as well as the CBills :D

We'll give CSJ some consideration for our next Clan contract though, I'm sure we could learn a thing or two from each other.

#5 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:46 AM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 31 October 2016 - 09:11 AM, said:

When there's a large enough group to blunt the objectives push it can be a close thing but we rarely run more then a 5-6 man, even with 30 on the roster a Friday is the most likely to see us field a full group. Real life comes first and then you gotta play for the fun as well as the CBills :D

We'll give CSJ some consideration for our next Clan contract though, I'm sure we could learn a thing or two from each other.

Understood. I think we are mostly in the same boat, but are only 1/2 your size. The pilots who have joined seem to want to be active, so that helps us out a bit as far as participation % goes.

CSJ's front has been staying pretty active lately and the drops have been good overall.. plus variety is the spice of life!

Always glad to learn from other units. We have some good, experienced pilots... but we still have work to do to get where we want to be as a unit

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 31 October 2016 - 10:04 AM.

#6 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:11 PM

If you are looking for a successful and active Clan Smoke Jaguar unit that focuses on winning matches and works well together 07 might be for you. We are taking on both veteran and newer pilots (as long as you are willing to learn, and get on teamspeak). If you are interested in seeing what we are about, you can message me (or CO Heavy Cavalry) or just respond below.

Edited by Marquis De Lafayette, 13 November 2016 - 10:07 PM.

#7 Garfish

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:27 PM

What's the TS info I will hop on and check it out.

#8 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:12 AM

View PostGarfish, on 01 December 2016 - 03:27 PM, said:

What's the TS info I will hop on and check it out.

We are in the Strana Mechty TS (password: StranaMechty) our 07 TS is near the bottom... unit name: Bacon We have password protected rooms for drops, but rarely use them. To allow other pilots to join our drops easier.

You will also see a lot of our guys in the mixed tag CSJ corridor drops near the top of the Strana Mechty TS channel, as well. We are only 21 pilots at this point, so we still mostly are dropping alongside other CSJ units or solos.

Stop by and drop with us. It's a good group of guys overall. Some experienced guys and some who are new to FW.

#9 M A N T I S

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:59 AM

I'll vouch for these guys. Always active and willing participants for faction play in Smoke Jag, team players and a friendly bunch. Heavy's calls are always well thought out, creative and delivered with authority (but respect). His calls are often game-changers, and has led to "hold" wins over opponents stacked with 7 [MJ12] pilots. No small feat.

Props to [07] and Heavy.

Edited by M A N T I S, 02 December 2016 - 10:01 AM.

#10 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:13 AM

Phase 4.1 is coming and we are still recruiting! (bumping post)

#11 Maverick Howell

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 162 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:20 PM

marquis i'm a loyalist with smoke jag -SC-. i'll have to drop with you and your guys next time im on. good hunting out there.

#12 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:48 PM

View PostMaverick Howell, on 23 December 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

marquis i'm a loyalist with smoke jag -SC-. i'll have to drop with you and your guys next time im on. good hunting out there.

Just pop down to our TS channel and we would be glad to have you drop with us.

#13 DDragon501

• Pip
  • The Carnivore
  • The Carnivore
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:52 AM

While I don't remember playing with this unit so far, I have fought against some of its members in the past. This is a great group to join whether you just want to have fun or get help leveling up and getting the monies! Special shoutout to Heavy Cavalry, who was indeed the #1 ranked loyalist pilot in FW prior to his move from the FRR, as noted above! He's a guy who can cause a ton of damage and score multiple kills in Invasion, and single-handedly take on 4 mechs in Scouting and win (True story)! o7 to you all! Can't wait to see you guys on the battlefield!

#14 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:03 AM

View PostDCT555, on 24 December 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

While I don't remember playing with this unit so far, I have fought against some of its members in the past. This is a great group to join whether you just want to have fun or get help leveling up and getting the monies! Special shoutout to Heavy Cavalry, who was indeed the #1 ranked loyalist pilot in FW prior to his move from the FRR, as noted above! He's a guy who can cause a ton of damage and score multiple kills in Invasion, and single-handedly take on 4 mechs in Scouting and win (True story)! o7 to you all! Can't wait to see you guys on the battlefield!

Come over to our TS (listed in thread above) and drop with us sometime!

#15 Dark Wooki33 IIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 379 posts
  • LocationBlessed Saxony

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:18 AM

View PostDCT555, on 24 December 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

While I don't remember playing with this unit so far, ... Can't wait to see you guys on the battlefield!

Maybe you dont recognize us.
Our unit tag [07] doesnt bear any resemblance to our unit name, "Bacon".
At the moment we are the most active clan smoke jaguar loyalist unit.

Stay frosty and always good hunting! <o

#MakeSmokeJaguarGreatAgain

#16 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:43 AM

07 has started phase 4.1 strong (check out the loyalist unit leaderboard if you want to check out the stats) and is eager to press the attack against the Freebirth scum. However, we could still make good use of some additional quality pilots to help ensure further gains for CSJ and the unit.

If you a team player (play to win, not for individual stats) and are willing to get on TS with a mic, we might be the right fit for you.

Check us out by stopping by our Teamspeak channel to drop with us. Strana Mechty...bacon channel (near the bottom of the channels. If we aren't there look for us in some mixed unit drops elsewhere in the Strana Mechty TS and let the unit members know you are looking at possibly joining 07.

#17 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:27 AM

As the IS organizes their defenses and launches their planned counter-attacks, the warriors of 07 stand ready to meet all opposition and take territory from our freebirth enemy. Are you ready brother? Are you ready sister? If you are looking for comrades-in-arms to drop with against our common foe we would welcome you to drop with 07. Perhaps you will even find a home here amongst us.

Seriously, we aren't a bunch of lore-hards...Just thought this way would be less boring than merely saying "bumping post"... So, we are still looking for loyalist pilots...read the above thread for details on us and what we are looking for.

#18 Hellz0wn

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

If you're looking for new blood, FP oriented, mostly on scouting, send me an invite. That's HellOwn with a Zero, not an Ohhhh.

#19 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:02 AM

View PostHellz0wn, on 19 February 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

If you're looking for new blood, FP oriented, mostly on scouting, send me an invite. That's HellOwn with a Zero, not an Ohhhh.

We are still recruiting and still active in FP in both scouting and Invasion. We had a fun scouting group going last night and tagged a planet on Saturday with a bunch of 07's playing a part.

I will friend you in-game and we should get you in on some drops that way we can make sure it's the right fit for us both. The only firm requirements we really have are that you have a mic, get on Teamspeak (Strana Mechty...Bacon Channel near the bottom) with us and play for the team (vs. individual stats).

#20 Marquis De Lafayette

• 1,396 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:38 PM

Are you looking for a successful loyalist unit (w/l, k/d, planets taken)? Are you willing to get on teamspeak and play for team victories (vs. only personal stats)?

If so, 07 might be for you... we added a couple of skilled pilots in the last month and have room for more.

We would love to have interested pilots drop alongside us to see if it's the right fit. If you are interested feel free to friend me in-game, message me or reply to this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users