Rommel

#62 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:47 AM

View Postsaber15, on 04 November 2016 - 08:47 AM, said:

Competitive MWLL games - the "Chaos March" - have no-respawn rules for its normal drops. Three to five drops, one of which may be a 'raid' which is a standard Terrain Control or team deathmatch game except the points at the end determine the victor.

Team leaders are given a roster of available mechs depending on their faction's state and the planet they are on, and the team decides who pilots what. Teams are fluid, meaning that you can change teams so that the population remains level and the skill disparity isn't too great between two teams, though they usually try to keep clan-mates on the same team.

Ares
Chevalier (wheeled)
Partisan
Demolisher
Oro
Huitzilopotchli
Morrigu
Long Tom Artillery Tank
Harasser (hovercraft)
Epona (hovercraft)
Hephaestus (hovercraft)
Generic treaded APC

Possible future tanks include the:
Alacorn, Shrek, Svantovit, Odin, Swiftwind

wait, they are adding new stuffs? cool. any chance in new vtols?

#63 Stone Wall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,863 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina, USA

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:24 AM

MechWarrior 3 has it's first mod ever released recently in the form of Weapons Mod 2.1 by AncientxFreako.

http://mech3mod.weeb...ons-module.html

Link to download it is in the Downloads section.

#64 DeimosEvotec

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:55 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 08 November 2016 - 01:47 AM, said:

wait, they are adding new stuffs? cool. any chance in new vtols?

Maybe we'll get the Karnov and Anhur.

#65 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:11 PM

View PostWarlord Kentax, on 02 November 2016 - 05:35 PM, said:

Why? You can just grab any mech or tank you want and then select camo. No grind, no purchases, nothing.

becuase it's not like that. you can't just go with an adder, most games played start different with lower mechs and you work up, but when the game is over that starst again. this makes the matches a bit moba like and that sucks as I find this very boring and I miss any kind of progression outside the small battles.

View PostStone Wall, on 08 November 2016 - 04:24 AM, said:

MechWarrior 3 has it's first mod ever released recently in the form of Weapons Mod 2.1 by AncientxFreako.

http://mech3mod.weeb...ons-module.html

Link to download it is in the Downloads section.

"recently"? the page states some date in may 2015. alo MW 3 runs very buggy/crappy on todays W7/10.

that would have to be primariliy fixed to make it playable at least.

Edited by Lily from animove, 12 November 2016 - 03:14 PM.

#66 Warlord Kentax

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:28 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 12 November 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

becuase it's not like that. you can't just go with an adder, most games played start different with lower mechs and you work up, but when the game is over that starst again. this makes the matches a bit moba like and that sucks as I find this very boring and I miss any kind of progression outside the small battles.

You can always play on the Solaris Arena maps where it's a melee free for all or on the infinite money servers or play in Chaos March on the weekends when we do organized matches with tonnage limits and battle value limits instead of c-bill limits.

#67 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,780 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:21 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 12 November 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

"recently"? the page states some date in may 2015. alo MW 3 runs very buggy/crappy on todays W7/10.

that would have to be primariliy fixed to make it playable at least.

you kind of have to avoid dieing early on. fight for awhile, and when youve earned enough cbills, go repair and reload. you will start to build a surplus and when you get about 40k, sell your mech and upgrade to a medium or heavy. repeat that process till you get to the fatties. if you die you are back to square one, you can build rank though, but you are better off earning cbills in combat. people will often give you their spare cbills if you ask nicely.

mwo has actually trained me well for this, i find i die a lot less than i used to.

Edited by LordNothing, 18 November 2016 - 11:23 AM.

#68 Warlord Kentax

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 07:14 PM

New patch came out. Economy is much easier to deal with now.

#69 Tedarin

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:48 AM

Noice! I haven't really played since the radar-boobs-era.

Hope the development continues!

#70 Darko Nagasawa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:36 PM

View Postsaber15, on 04 November 2016 - 08:47 AM, said:

Competitive MWLL games - the "Chaos March" - have no-respawn rules for its normal drops. Three to five drops, one of which may be a 'raid' which is a standard Terrain Control or team deathmatch game except the points at the end determine the victor.

For those interested (and those wondering why a large part of the player base goes to a special server on SAT and SUN nights) Chaos March games are announced here: http://forum.mechliv...,20436.210.html Try it out! It's like a good round of CW.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users