The Forgotten Wolves - Now Recruiting!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Demarticus

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:07 PM

"Here, with the Strana Mechty Wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf" - Nicholas Kerensky, 2810.

Who are the Forgotten Wolves?

We are a small, yet fierce group of Clan Wolf Loyalists that will stop at nothing to be the best of Clan Wolf!

What are the requirements to be a Forgotten Wolf?

We are fairly lenient as of now, considering we are a small Unit, all we ask is that (if you can), be on Discord when online

What do the Forgotten Wolves do?

Because we are a small unit as of now, we don't have any official times to follow for Public Drops/Faction Drops/Scout Missions, but we are a Loyalist Unit, meaning we stay with Clan Wolf, period, once we maintain a steady number of members, we plan on doing all of these when we can!

Does The Forgotten Wolves have Mech requirements?

Negative, not just yet, we'd prefer that you have at LEAST one owned mech, rather than having only Trial-Mechs.

Can I join the Forgotten Wolves?

Sure! Either Message me OR leave a comment on this post, and I'll send you a Unit Invite!

Best of luck fellow Wolves, may your aim be true, and your Mech shoot straight!

Edited by Demarticus, 13 October 2017 - 08:55 PM.

#2 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 09:51 AM

Dropped with these guys today. Really friendly in TS. Ice is the head shot king. If you're new to the game, worthwhile dropping with them.

#3 sleeprCLG

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:36 AM

Greetings, Wolves. I've been deserted by my unit and have yet to find a new one. I'm usually on in the evening, late night, rather, and Thursdays as well. I live on the West Coast of Canada so that's my time zone. Depending on when you guys like to drop I'd be interested in having a go. I've got 2 reasonable drop decks and am mastering my Kodiaks so as to become as deadly as possible on the battlefield. I've mastered the Night Gyr & Mad Dogs (Didn't realize the importance of the mech tiers, but I can get the job done). You can find me on MWO @ sleeprCLG. Cheers and thanks for your time.

#4 MechEngine

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

Hello Forgotten Wolves, I'd like to inquire about joining the unit! I'm a relatively new player to MWO, but my love for the series goes back all the way to MechWarrior 2. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, it would be nice to group up instead of waiting for random joins in faction warfare.

#5 Demarticus

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:33 PM

-TFW is still recruiting! Looking for recruitment officers!

#6 Phalann

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGVA, BC

Posted 02 December 2016 - 01:43 PM

I have been playing for a little while now and feel like I actually have something to add to a unit. Would really like to speak with someone about join you unit.

#7 Darth Newt

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

Ok chaps, a bit of a bump here.

Well, I got some good news, more good news and some very bad news.

So, first good news, The Forgotten Wolves are still recruiting!
The second good news is, that we now actually have a recruiting officer!
And the very bad news is... that's it's me...

So if you are interested in joining us, send me a PM or give me a shout in game...

#8 Demarticus

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

OCTOBER 14TH, 2017

I APOLOGIZE FOR BUMPING THIS TOPIC, BUT I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY LEAVE FROM MWO, AND I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THAT I HAVE INCONVENIENCED IN MY ABSENCE, BUT I AM BACK, AND WILL TRY TO REMAIN AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF MWO, THANK YOU, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!

#9 The Majestic Blue Falcon

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:55 PM

I'm looking for a unit to help me learn the game again after a 3 year hiatus. If y'all are still recruiting then I'd love to join.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users