• LocationCO

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:56 PM

I think its hilarious the liberal media has to eat crow

#22 MarineTechs Protege

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:43 PM

View PostRandom Carnage, on 09 November 2016 - 01:50 AM, said:

America gets the President they deserve, while the rest of the world tries to understand the apparent phenomenon of mass-idiocy that has gripped the yanks. We laughed at them when they voted in dubya, twice - but they've just outdone themselves this time.

Now we brace for the fall-out.

Instead of enduring another 4 years of disliked policy under a place-holder chick who at least knows what the f*ck international politics is about until the two sides can field decent candidates, they instead vote in a reality show joke to lead them.

GG USA. GG.

I am moving to Germany, and leaving this **** stain of a nation behind along with its oompa loompa president.

#23 Burke IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:14 PM

Posted Image

#24 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:36 PM

View PostBurke IV, on 09 November 2016 - 12:29 PM, said:

You sound mad bro... where do you get this information? Even without thinking i come up with coal, we got loads of it, dont even bother to dig it anymore (prolly cheaper to buy as things stand), then there is oil, mostly scottish north sea, that the weak and failing EU would love to get its hands on, via funding of divisive referendum. I came up with these on the spot, there are many more.

There seems to be this feeling in the world that you can force immigration on the people of any country using economics as an excuse and brow beating any dissenters with crys of racist. This is why trump and brexit, if "they" are to stupid to listen and we end up with far right governments they will only have themself to blame. Personally i have loathed the establishment ideology most of my life, anything... anything would be a refreshing change.

the oil uk has is insignificant compared to the entire exports and production, and coal isn't that amazing and needed.

#25 Burke IV

• Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:48 PM

in 2014 we found 23 trillion tons of coal under the north sea, "enough to last centurys"

i had a look on wikipedia for information on north sea oil and gas, facts are vague and much of it may already be gone. Personally i think fracking is a terrible idea but it seems to be the great hope for energy independance in the short term, or possibly the **** of our country side, depending on your view. Im not going to write pages on resourses, suffice to say we have enough. Even if we dont use coal because of "enviromental concerns" rest of the world still gonna burn it

#26 MarineTech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:30 PM

View PostMarineTechs Protege, on 09 November 2016 - 01:43 PM, said:

I am moving to Germany, and leaving this **** stain of a nation behind along with its oompa loompa president.

I'll help you pack. Hell... I'll pay for your ticket.

#27 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:37 PM

It's not my alt. It's somebody trying to ride my coat-tails because they can't be original enough to stand on their own.

I'd almost be flattered if they weren't a whiny little libtard.

#28 Burke IV

• Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

certainly a bit stalkerish if true

#29 Random Carnage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 946 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

What's done is done. It'll be an interesting 4 years if nothing else.

Time to check and refresh by bug-out bag, ammo stores and restock the cabin :)

It's an unusual situation to be in. I'm right leaning in my political views, I am definitely not a left wing apologist, I understand the frustration that led to what essentially amounted to a big FU being given to DC, and I really hope that I get proven wrong over my misgivings. This is one time I would love to be proven wrong. Time will tell.

I have some small hope that "Fortress America" won't happen. Trump is a business man, of mixed ability to be fair, but a business man none the less. Despite his rhetoric, he may not burn all his bridges with the rest of the world. America is powerful, militarily and economically, however they cannot survive in isolation - and hopefully Trump is aware of that. Once the surprise of his actually winning and having to be accountable for all his promises begins to sink in, I suspect he may moderate his tone.

#30 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:59 PM

Tell you what Random.

You send me a keg of Waikato Draught, and I'll see what I can do to have a chat with him.

You folks are very selfish keeping that all to yourselves.

#31 Random Carnage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 946 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:48 PM

View PostMarineTech, on 09 November 2016 - 05:59 PM, said:

Tell you what Random.

You send me a keg of Waikato Draught, and I'll see what I can do to have a chat with him.

You folks are very selfish keeping that all to yourselves.

Meh, that horse piss is from the wrong island - and they probably serve it warm. I'm from the South Island, deep in "white middle class" country. How about some Speights?

#32 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:31 PM

everyone chill out. once he breaks the law, which he will inevitably do because he doesnt seem to care about it, hell get impeached and pence will take over. pence is only marginally worse than hillary, and we can give bernie another shot in 4 years. or maybe he realizes how underprepared he is and he steps down. try and stay positive. also, canada doesnt have a southern fence.... just sayin.

#33 Random Carnage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 946 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:39 PM

View Postnaterist, on 09 November 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

everyone chill out. once he breaks the law, which he will inevitably do because he doesnt seem to care about it, hell get impeached and pence will take over. pence is only marginally worse than hillary, and we can give bernie another shot in 4 years. or maybe he realizes how underprepared he is and he steps down. try and stay positive. also, canada doesnt have a southern fence.... just sayin.

1. Given the topic, this thread is remarkably chilled out.

2. In 4 years, Sanders will be 86" under or senile.

3. A fence would make it too difficult for the Canadians to hug everyone and apologize for everything.

4. They should have nominated Arnie...

#34 Random Carnage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 946 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

View PostBurke IV, on 09 November 2016 - 02:14 PM, said:

Posted Image

Isn't that the Muppet that farts helium?

And the other one is from that si-fi show Farscape...

#35 MarineTechs Protege

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:48 PM

View PostMarineTech, on 09 November 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

It's not my alt. It's somebody trying to ride my coat-tails because they can't be original enough to stand on their own.

I'd almost be flattered if they weren't a whiny little libtard.

Who said I was a liberal?

Also I just thought the name would be funny. Never was trying to ride on your "coat tails" which are that of a troll and the lord of a sub forum where your job is to post immature things, and then disrupt conversation.

#36 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:55 PM

View PostMarineTechs Protege, on 09 November 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

Who said I was a liberal?

Your little run and hide tirade pretty much identifies you as such.

Also I just thought the name would be funny. Never was trying to ride on your "coat tails" which are that of a troll and the lord of a sub forum where your job is to post immature things, and then disrupt conversation.

So what does that say about you, since you feel the overpowering urge to emulate me?

#37 MarineTechs Protege

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:02 PM

View PostMarineTech, on 09 November 2016 - 08:55 PM, said:

Your little run and hide tirade pretty much identifies you as such.

So what does that say about you, since you feel the overpowering urge to emulate me?

Obviously not emulating you. Otherwise I'd agree with you lol.

Also I meant what I said before as a joke. I have no reason to actually leave the ******* country. And even if I wanted to, I'd never be able to get citizenship outside it (at least not in the amount of time it takes to get a new president). You just went straight to overreaction, and are now getting emotionally upset over nothing.

#38 Kin3ticX

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,926 posts
  • LocationSalt Mines of Puglandia

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:39 PM

Meme magic is real

MAGA

#39 Prof RJ Gumby

• The People's Hero
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:57 AM

This were the most terrible elections I have ever seen. Full of hate and bashing from both sides. Basically an insult competition.

You think Trump is the bad guy here? Think again. Check who was running the country for the last 8 years and ask yourselves how come you nation became so divided and convulted that almost everyone voted not on the basis what is gonna be good for their country, but on the basis who do they hate the most, a corrupted hate-mongering polititian or a boorish hate-mongering businessman. Who divided your great nation into 2 camps that have each other? It wasn't Trump. Who made half of your population so pissed off, disappointed and desperate to vote for a guy like Trump? It wasn't Trump. Who decided to push an elderly, unhealthy, uncharismatic, compromised politician with a history of shady connections and deeds to be the president of the "enlightened" people riding mostly on hype to make the first female US president? It wasn't Trump. Who had spin the hype for the last president that was supposed to be the man to change everything for the better, while almost nothing had changed?

Trump did not created the US the way it is now. He just did what good businessmen do - notice a demand for a product and then sold this product to the people. Did you listen to his speech after the election? There was no hate there. He didn't need it anymore. I'm quite sure we do not actually know what will he do as the president. He did not show his true colours yet. He may be terrible, he may be not bad. Time will tell.

#40 Eglar

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 921 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:06 AM

View PostMarineTechs Protege, on 09 November 2016 - 01:43 PM, said:

Wait you'd rather have a president(chancellor) that throws your tax money at refugees and immigrants, after taxing 45% of your gross income. Great choise.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users