Wednesday We Touch Down On New Avalon

14 replies to this topic

#1 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:15 PM

CbR1 will be signing with House Davion for 2 weeks starting Wednesday. We've been mercs for a long time, but even after fighting for and against all the other factions, we still remember our roots.

And all the rest of our hair.

https://www.google.c...iact=mrc&uact=8

Edited by ccrider, 14 November 2016 - 07:17 PM.

#2 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:11 AM

Feel free to poke the Dragon, I'm sure a few of my guys will be happy to give you an opponent.

#3 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:35 AM

Good to see you still kickin, Pug... Welcome back CBR1... Fedsuns Hair salons are on high alert.

#4 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:38 AM

Ok, we're here now. 2 weeks we'll be Davion. Y'all still do WNW? Hoping to catch a lot of people on tonight. We are more than happy to defend Davion planets but attacking and retaking lost ones would be a lot more fun. We had a lot of guys on Sunday and monday; gonna try and do the same tonight.

#5 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:47 AM

Not really, but it's still one of the busiest nights of the week generally.. Cmon over and we'll pool what HHoD, C4 and 66AH are there and perhaps mount an assault.. Havent swung the vote away from CJF yet, but working on it. Marik still has a front with us, so perhaps Tanner can round up some fellas to meet us like he did few days ago for a couple drops.. See you tonight..

#6 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:00 AM

Cool, I'll get my guys to pop on to Davion teamspeak. If anyone is looking for drops and needs players, you are all welcome to jump into rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com and grab any of my guys. Most will be happy to queue up and join ya. And the vote being to attack falcon is fine; the population is there so we'll get matches. :)

#7 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts
  • LocationYou gotta lose your mind in Detroit! Rock City!

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:15 AM

If people really want to attack Jade Falcon, I'm forever surprised they don't head over to Steiner. There's no option to attack anyone else. You're pretty much guaranteed fights.

#8 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:19 AM

Looks like IDI will be going for an extended stay in Kurita... looking forward to so good fights!

Hopefully there will be sufficient euro presence in both!

#9 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:19 AM

View PostKhalcruth, on 16 November 2016 - 08:15 AM, said:

If people really want to attack Jade Falcon, I'm forever surprised they don't head over to Steiner. There's no option to attack anyone else. You're pretty much guaranteed fights.

While going Steiner to attack the falcon makes sense, the founding members of our unit were all Davion loyalists for 2 seasons of FP so our hearts are still here. That's why we are signing here for 2 weeks. :)

#10 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:38 AM

We'll be looking for you CC, if you can get enough guys together give us a poke and we'll round up who we can.

#11 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 05:52 PM

Got some good matches in tonight! Not enough to attack, but we rounded up some Davion friends and rolled to 4-0 on defense of Arcadia against some strong opposition. Shout outs go to Clan Jade Falcon for providing us with challenging opponents and special thanks to Willbarron, Korgamer and Bishop Thorin for dropping with us. o7 all and hopefully we can get more guys on as it gets to the weekend.

#12 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 16 November 2016 - 06:55 PM

View Postccrider, on 16 November 2016 - 05:52 PM, said:

Got some good matches in tonight! Not enough to attack, but we rounded up some Davion friends and rolled to 4-0 on defense of Arcadia against some strong opposition. Shout outs go to Clan Jade Falcon for providing us with challenging opponents and special thanks to Willbarron, Korgamer and Bishop Thorin for dropping with us. o7 all and hopefully we can get more guys on as it gets to the weekend.

I think we as a community need to also let others know when we are dropping and where. There are FW groups in all factions that would still drop whether invasion or scouting. Just need to have the relevant info so others can show up.

#13 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 07:04 PM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 16 November 2016 - 06:55 PM, said:

I think we as a community need to also let others know when we are dropping and where. There are FW groups in all factions that would still drop whether invasion or scouting. Just need to have the relevant info so others can show up.
I post where we are going, for how long and our teamspeak address constantly. I agree with you 100%.

#14 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:22 PM

We will be on again tonight so if you want to drop with us, give tell and we will gladly add you to our drop!

#15 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:37 AM

We havspa e been looking for an IS home for our contracts as we already have a clan home for those contracts. With the ease of getting people to drop with us in Davion, you guys are the leading contender. If this keeps up, Davion will be Out official IS home. Thanks for 'll the drops guys; you guys have been awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users