Any "pre" Mech Con Events In The Making As Of Yet? Like For Friday The 2Nd?

10 replies to this topic

#1 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:27 AM

As the title states, wondering if there are any "pre" mech con meet ups in the works by anyone? specifically for Friday evening of the 2nd.

#2 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 366 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:24 PM

I"ve asked this and got no response. I'm coming in Thursday so I can play tourist on Friday. Turns out the bar in the Westin Grand is closed for renovation. So I'm going to start in Moxies, the Sandman's restaraunt.

#3 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:24 PM

lol, well I'm staying at the sandman, so I will likely see you there at some point, at least for a nightcap (or 6)

there is some discussion going at outreach, but it seems there is nothing concrete other than some of the 228th guys doing something, I saw at some point that NGNG guys were going to set up shop on friday night somewhere too, but have not seen anything on that.

https://www.reddit.c...hcon_vancouver/

#4 Greystoke

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 06:02 PM

Ambush and myself , Greystoke would be thrilled to share a beer or two.Get in touch with us before Thursday through my wall and we'll try and set something up.

Ole Greystoke

#5 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 366 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:01 AM

How about moving this to the Shark Club? It's a sports bar right next to the Sandman Hotel.

#6 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

I'm down for whatevs.....stupid AT&T wants to charge me insane amounts for use of my phone in a foreign coutry. (for 2 whole days sheesh).so I wont have diddily for access to almost anything after tomorrow night, on line wise......hmm, I'll cogitate a bit, but the shark club sounds like a winner to me.

#7 Atlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

I'm at the sandman too and most likely will be drinking >.>

I might see you guys there, I'm the skinny white dude with emo hair and a light beard.

#8 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:10 PM

K gonna try to find shark club, I will be there at 630pm PST....in vanc now!! I'm at the sandman suites....Im about a 15 min walk to the commodore.....
I am an older dude greying close cut beard bout 6'2

#9 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

Bahahaha, booked the wrong sandman lol, will still be there around 6:30

#10 Tamerlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 366 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:39 PM

7:30. Loud and crowded, but have a table

#11 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

Was there for a while, had a table by the door....í ½í¸ sorry I missed ya, catch up tomorrow I guess

Was there for a while, had a table by the door....í ½í¸ sorry I missed ya, catch up tomorrow I guess

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users