3 replies to this topic

#1 Darrious Quinn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 244 posts
  • LocationUS East Coast

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:19 AM

I had posted this earlier today when i saw the event notification. I figure maybe its better over here.

View PostDarrious Quinn, on 18 November 2016 - 05:04 AM, said:

I do like the structure of this event. I personally wish it was longer then 12 days to accommodate those with limited play times.
Besides that I am only disappointed in one thing and would like to make a recommendation to PGI about the Grid Iron reward.

As the prize for the Completionist, reward the Grid Iron Special Edition instead of the normal version.

For those who were not around when the Grid Iron was originally released, the SE came with the unique and now rarely seen Cheerleader bobble. The mech is identical except for the overhead label in a match and the cheerleader. I just feel that it would be more appropriate and suitable for the effort required to actually earn the reward itself since the SE can no longer be purchased.

It's something still in game, just not available to the masses which will add value to the reward itself while maintaining the SEs rarity and of course with the cheerleader would defiantly stick with the theme of things.

Unless of course the art team wants to take this a step further and design IS and Clan cheerleader cockpit items ... Hint hint, nudge nudge.

If you guys like this idea and would like to see the SE as the reward, like the thread and repost as needed. Lets make them hear it!

Feedback? Or am I alone in this again?

#2 KlLLJOY

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, Mn

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:15 PM

I missed out on playing for the first 3 days because of work commitments, I am therefore automatically disqualified and unable to complete all 4 challenges to receive the free hero mech.

So, I guess I won't bother with playing this event at all.

#3 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:46 PM

I got back from work a few days ago, only challenge I've left to complete (that I can) is the component destruction, currently on 93/150 which has earned me enough Mc to buy a new mechbay.

Yeah, I'm a little annoyed I won't get the Grid Iron but they gave us all a Centurion recently so I'm not going to cry about it.

#4 Viral Matrix

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:42 AM

The Mechbays are mispriced. I bought some in the morning for 150 MC, later that same day they were 240 MC. Im just posting this arpund hoping a dev can see and fix this....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users