Kit Fox Purifier Quirks?

58 replies to this topic

#41 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:49 PM

I guess I will delete and install again...thanks Posted Image

I hate to ask but how do you get rid of an extension?

I found it....I'm so sad now. I was told my mind is about 70% of what it was....There are days it seems more like 35%.

Edited by LikeUntoGod, 25 November 2016 - 01:58 PM.

#42 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,573 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:33 PM

I'm sorry, man. But don't lose heart. I can't be easy, but there's encouraging examples out there of the brain compensating for neurological injuries. You might never get back what you had, but you're not necessarily stuck where you are, either.

How's the wrist, by the way?

#43 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

View PostVoid Angel, on 25 November 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

I'm sorry, man. But don't lose heart. I can't be easy, but there's encouraging examples out there of the brain compensating for neurological injuries. You might never get back what you had, but you're not necessarily stuck where you are, either.

How's the wrist, by the way?

My IQ used to be 149, I bet it about 90 now, LOL. I live a simple life now, it just bugs me when I cannot remember something that I just read or was told to me. Anyway...Spilled Milk. Life goes on....

Thanks and my wrist and hand is much better although I'm sure I should not be using it, lol. I do not think I will ever really torso twist again but the sheer blinding pain in my fingers is about gone (unless I use my hand too much). It turns out that the thumb pain was from an accident I had on my Bike several months ago (I need to sell that bike, lol).

I also got a HUGE mouse pad which helps. I have this now I should add http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814487248

I hopefully will be able to afford the power supply etc after the 1st of next month.

AARRGGHHHH, I just spent a frustrating 20 minutes trying to remember how to DL an image from my simple little camera. I finally gave up and just did it a round about way...

Posted Image

#44 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,573 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:11 PM

ufda. Stop using your hand until it's healed from the fracking surgery! I know you don't need to be told that... Posted Image

#45 SlightlyMobileTurret

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Lance Corporal
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:03 PM

Interestingly, the other mech that has a flat -15% heat gen happens to be the AWS-8Q.

I ran classic laser vomit on it for a long time, because of how spammable the LPLs were. You could fire them at 80% heat, and you wouldn't even be close to overheat.

And PPCs have -30% heatgen. :D

#46 SlightlyMobileTurret

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Lance Corporal
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

View PostLikeUntoGod, on 25 November 2016 - 01:49 PM, said:

I found it....I'm so sad now. I was told my mind is about 70% of what it was....There are days it seems more like 35%.

Hope.

And give your brain mild exercise. (Sudoku/Chess/Logical Thinking/Puzzles) You will not get back to 100% efficiency, but you might get back to almost that.

Your brain is a wonderful thing, and its complexities still baffle scientists. It can completely re-route all the neural connections to bypass any injured areas -- which is a process sped up by thinking more.

#47 Nighthawk513

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:54 PM

View PostKeshav Murali, on 25 November 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

Interestingly, the other mech that has a flat -15% heat gen happens to be the AWS-8Q.

I ran classic laser vomit on it for a long time, because of how spammable the LPLs were. You could fire them at 80% heat, and you wouldn't even be close to overheat.

And PPCs have -30% heatgen. Posted Image

You don't have -15% heat gen.
You have 15% faster dissipation.

It is a big difference. You get the same heat but get rid of it faster. Where heat gen makes you get less heat period...

Edited by Nighthawk513, 25 November 2016 - 05:56 PM.

#48 Fox With A Shotgun

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

View PostG4LV4TR0N, on 24 November 2016 - 10:17 PM, said:

Didn't know... what is exactly wrong with it? I have good success with Adv. Zoom in pokewars because it lets you to see tip of enemy mech, like hand, moving from behind cover and you can react faster by either shooting it, backing off or even both same time.

The problem with Adv. Zoom not lining up properly with the true aiming point is more apparent when you have Arm Lock off. Adv. Zoom only makes the centre portion of the screen magnified without actually changing the zoom level on the mech itself. If you had Arm Lock off, start firing a C-ERLL and then shift your mouse so that your arm aiming point is still inside the zoomed-in part, but not lined up with the torso aiming point. You'll notice that the laser beam is no longer hitting the arm aiming point on the picture-in-picture displayed.

#49 G4LV4TR0N

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 907 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:57 AM

Sounds like a thing to fix. In that matter I am going to probably use TIG over Adv. Zoom more often because I consider TIG also good sniping module.

Edited by G4LV4TR0N, 26 November 2016 - 12:58 AM.

#50 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:06 AM

View PostVoid Angel, on 25 November 2016 - 04:11 PM, said:

ufda. Stop using your hand until it's healed from the fracking surgery! I know you don't need to be told that... Posted Image

Yes, I'm an idiot....but this game is like crack, 10-15 minutes of excitement at a time.

I realized last night that I had made a mistake. I have to admit that I get you, Void_Angel mixed up with Digital_Angel. Posted Image He has been helping me with my eyes and video so.....

I wanted to get back on and change the post but my hand and eyes hurt too much. I need to start setting strict limits to what I do and for how long. And I think I need to give up on reading books and try audio ones.

View PostG4LV4TR0N, on 26 November 2016 - 12:57 AM, said:

Sounds like a thing to fix. In that matter I am going to probably use TIG over Adv. Zoom more often because I consider TIG also good sniping module.

I wish it helped find targets faster but I was told that it simply gave you their info quicker. Still good to have when trying to hit one point.

#51 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:13 AM

View PostKeshav Murali, on 25 November 2016 - 05:06 PM, said:

Hope.

And give your brain mild exercise. (Sudoku/Chess/Logical Thinking/Puzzles) You will not get back to 100% efficiency, but you might get back to almost that.

Your brain is a wonderful thing, and its complexities still baffle scientists. It can completely re-route all the neural connections to bypass any injured areas -- which is a process sped up by thinking more.

I'm doing Lumosity and two others. I need to spend more time doing them but.....And I should go back to trying to play chess. And there are others things like bouncing and catching tennis balls with numbers on them that I'm supposed to be doing.

View PostFox With A Shotgun, on 26 November 2016 - 12:18 AM, said:

The problem with Adv. Zoom not lining up properly with the true aiming point is more apparent when you have Arm Lock off. Adv. Zoom only makes the centre portion of the screen magnified without actually changing the zoom level on the mech itself. If you had Arm Lock off, start firing a C-ERLL and then shift your mouse so that your arm aiming point is still inside the zoomed-in part, but not lined up with the torso aiming point. You'll notice that the laser beam is no longer hitting the arm aiming point on the picture-in-picture displayed.

You need to stop blowing my mind, lol.

P.S I love the Kit Fox sigs.

#52 Void Angel

• The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,573 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:31 AM

View PostG4LV4TR0N, on 26 November 2016 - 12:57 AM, said:

It's a performance issue, as I understand it; in the engine, they'd have to make advanced zoom redraw the entire screen to make it work properly - which would push a lot of players with lower-end PCs out of being able to use it. The implications of higher-cost machines being inherently better at long-range sniping made doing that a Bad Thing, so what we have is a compromise.

#53 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:10 AM

I'm really really working on not using zoom...it was a crutch.

My PC guy is having problems with my new Video Card. The new power supply is good but...He is going to test the card on his gaming PC other the weekend. (I broke a rule, never take anything to be repaired on a Friday). He is not sure if the card is bad or it simply does not work wth my Motherboard. He said he can adjust something down and it might work if the card is good.

The other options are not good. Return this card for a lesser one....or what he wants to do is upgrade my Motherboard. I have hand the Card for 31 days but he is going to call Newegg himself.

If everything works out, I still want to look for a bigger monitor/TV. Our main TV is a 46-inch plasma that we can only run during the winter because of the heat it makes. There is one I can get for a low price.

https://www.amazon.c...3S87ZWL5G&psc=1

They even have some in a local Target. I went and looked at screens and 40 seemed big but I guess I could get used to it.

My question is screen resolution. My guy says unless the screen is over I think he said 50 inches, 1080 is fine. Maybe I will get this one for now and look for a better one down the road when prices drop and I save more money. I have to give big props to my wife for allowing me to "waste" money like this. It sucks being poor, lol.

Now, proof I'm not using the zoom module (I'm going to have to go through module withdraw)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:15 AM

#55 G4LV4TR0N

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 907 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:46 AM

Nice flick but you're playing HMN not KFX.

#56 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:28 PM

View PostG4LV4TR0N, on 10 December 2016 - 11:46 AM, said:

Nice flick but you're playing HMN not KFX.

I know, but I'm using this thread as a shameless plug......

This looks like a good game but really, I lost it at the end when I could not find the guy my teammate was fighting and I attacked the other. If I had done what I was supposed to and wanted to do, dropped down behind his opponent, we could have won.

I lost this game for us.

Edited by LikeUntoGod, 10 December 2016 - 12:29 PM.

#57 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 10 December 2016 - 01:18 PM

So what i gather from reading the Kit Fox hero is good i take it?

#58 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:34 PM

View PostLupis Volk, on 10 December 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

So what i gather from reading the Kit Fox hero is good i take it?

IMO, it is the "best" Hero because it brings new firepower and hit boxes to it.

I used to fear other Lights, now I hunt them.

#59 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:31 AM

View PostLikeUntoGod, on 10 December 2016 - 02:34 PM, said:

IMO, it is the "best" Hero because it brings new firepower and hit boxes to it.

I used to fear other Lights, now I hunt them.

Good to hear Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users