3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:42 AM

Howard Brookins Jr, A Chicago Alderman has made an interesting complaint about having to deal with highly aggressive urban Squirrels. Now I've had the little rodents dart out in front of me, most often when I'm driving, but I've never really complained about them. I always figured that the little fella's are either nuts, or real true to life rodent dare devils who enjoy running out in-front of moving objects that are capable of turning them into road pizza.

Apparently Mr Howard Brookins must have encounters Judo Squirrel. Perhaps it was his complaining about aggressive squirrels. It seems that a squirrel ran out in-front of him during a bike ride and somehow he flipped and went over the handlebars and crashed. This resulted in his treatment at a hospital for a fractured skull.

While I'm not sure what happened, I'm going to chalk this one up to Judo Squirrel 1, Chicago Alderman 0.

#2 Frederick Steiner A F

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationthe Blue Pearl in the black Space of the Milky Way of Sun's fading away

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:54 AM

Great Write :). I know that Type of Behaviour from some smaller Bird´s. If you are on your Way to the Work or at Home, they fly in and make Kamikazes in front of your Car. Like a Stuka..(must be a german Birdie Thing...) they dive in mostly from the right Side and try to make it out on the left Side to get away. Not so much in the City, more outwards in the Nature. Sorrowly not every Bird makes it... Men you get scarred when it makes that sound on your Windshield Glasses. And get talked on by your Girlfriend if that Furrish Thing stuck in the Cooler is to get the last Car trend after Foxtails hanging from antennas and Parts of Bunnys from rearmirrors isnt also so great. Is Life for Birdies in the Nature so borrow that they feel the need to do a "Lemming"? Or maybe some Animals have watched to much Human "Youth Rituals" that involves great Adrenalin Levels and Risk of Pain to feel alive or make weirdo things to be cool with the "Gang"? One can only wonder ...

#3 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 25 November 2016 - 02:58 PM

View PostKalimaster, on 23 November 2016 - 09:42 AM, said:

Howard Brookins Jr, A Chicago Alderman has made an interesting complaint about having to deal with highly aggressive urban Squirrels. Now I've had the little rodents dart out in front of me, most often when I'm driving, but I've never really complained about them. I always figured that the little fella's are either nuts, or real true to life rodent dare devils who enjoy running out in-front of moving objects that are capable of turning them into road pizza.

Apparently Mr Howard Brookins must have encounters Judo Squirrel. Perhaps it was his complaining about aggressive squirrels. It seems that a squirrel ran out in-front of him during a bike ride and somehow he flipped and went over the handlebars and crashed. This resulted in his treatment at a hospital for a fractured skull.

While I'm not sure what happened, I'm going to chalk this one up to Judo Squirrel 1, Chicago Alderman 0.

This is what happens when you are entirely too worried about the wellbeing of a rodent. It's one thing to want to ensure you don't intentionally kill one of the little ********. It's quite another when you are so averse to killing one, even by accident, that you put yourself at risk to avoid it.

#4 The Amazing Spider Man

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:27 PM

I am the judo squirrel. Chase me at your own risk, use caution when dodging.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users