New Player

3 replies to this topic

#1 Rothana Haldane

Rookie

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:53 PM

Just marathoned my 25 games, joined house Kurita and am looking for a grp that's on west coast TZ/Seattle .

#2 AnTi90d

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,229 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationhttps://voat.co/

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:12 PM

There aren't that many loyalists left, but you can find the remaining ones on the House Kurita Teamspeak 3 server. (for now.. the guy paying for it stopped paying for it so we need to move, soon.)

HouseKurita.tserverhq.com

Welcome to Kurita. If you go into one of your mech's Camo tab, in the Mechlab, then sort the colors by Basic, you can buy some colors for Cbills and set yourself above the people that just run around in camo-green mechs. There's even a muddy red that almost looks like the Kuritan red, if you squint a bit and rub some sand in your eyes.

Posted Image

#3 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

I know that the 9th Sword of The Dragon has at least a couple of people who are generally on around that time. If they sound like the kind of group you're looking for than you can drop off a submission form at 9thsword.org and see how things work out from there.

#4 Sadaaki Akamatsu

• Pip
  • Gunjin
  • Gunjin
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

I'm also a new player looking for a unit and do know that the 36th Dieron Regulars and the 9th Sword of the Dragon are both recruiting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users