What Say You All?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:57 AM

I was thinking that it is boring fighting the Clans all the time, so I thought that all of the FRR sattack someone else in the Inner Sphere - just wage a complete and destructive war, and since the Lyran Commonwealth is nearest, why not hit them? But probably leave a few units for the Clan battles.

Good idea or no?

#2 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:17 PM

If I was gonna fight anyone IS, it'd be Kurita, but that's mostly out of a desire for a good fight. I know I'll find one there. Draconis Combine always seems to have some able bodied merc units working for them, and they have decent loyalist units.

Honestly I don't get bored of fighting clans much, and if I wanna fight IS every now and then I can find a defense drop with some infighting goin on. :D

#3 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:59 PM

Give it a go! [IDI] has gone Kurita Loyalist for the time being and we try to stir the pot as much as we can!

#4 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:57 PM

we gotta fight through the clans first. they surround our homeworld (rasalhague) so we can only attack them i think. outside of that id be invested in some is v is fights before mechcon changes FW.

#5 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:05 PM

View Postnaterist, on 29 November 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

we gotta fight through the clans first. they surround our homeworld (rasalhague) so we can only attack them i think. outside of that id be invested in some is v is fights before mechcon changes FW.

Russ said they are still going to have house vs house, but the main focus will be fighting the Clans.

House Liao, how is this going to work for you guys? everyday is going to be a house vs house

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users