6 replies to this topic

#1 BigD87

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:04 PM

once again i put a ticket in and no help at all from the staff of mechwarrior online i guess customer support is ilrelevant. Does this happen to anyone else

#2 BigScwerl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 222 posts
  • LocationPac N Dub

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:51 PM

PGI is probably pretty busy dealing with prep for mech con. I get being frustrated, but if you can find it in your heart to give em a break this weekend, I'll bet they will help you next week.

#3 BigD87

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

why should i give a company a break when a loyal coustmer in buying mech packs and such so your saying i should give them a break for them to deal with mech con other then dealing with problem that arrise with coustmers problems wheres the loyality in its people that support this company not worrying about other things such as mech con bad for business i think this is

Edited by BigD87, 03 December 2016 - 05:39 PM.

#4 BigScwerl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 222 posts
  • LocationPac N Dub

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:05 PM

Whine all you want dude, I don't work for PGI. Just trying to make you feel better. By-the-by.... you ever heard of punctuation?

Edited by BigScwerl, 03 December 2016 - 10:05 PM.

#5 BigD87

Rookie

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:57 PM

not whining just stating the facts that this company doesnt care about its coustmers

#6 SeaLabCaptn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:09 AM

Does any company truly care about their customers and not their wallets?

Customer Support here has the best track record of any CS I've ever dealt with, with any game, period. I'm not saying they're infallible, just the best I've seen. Chances are they won't read your thread, you should try emailing them again, perhaps a different branch?

Providing very few details, expecting immediate results, and jumping quickly to frustration isn't helping your cause.

#7 Raubwurst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

Well I've seen both sides of the medal:
I've had the problem, too, that a ticket of mine wasn't answered in half a year. The only response I got was the automatical response that they received the ticket (and all further emails with I sent for this ticket didn't get a response either).
But besides this one issue, I've always had a great experience with the support! Every other time they helped as much as they could and the waiting times where really short (1 - 3 days).

How long have you been waiting for your response? The support sure has a lot to deal with and they may just haven't gotten through to your request.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users