Hi, Remember Me?

Brenden Roleplay RP

2 replies to this topic

#1 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:44 PM

Hi, a couple years ago I made a Roleplay on here based on an idea I had in my mind.
The basic premise is that there's a world under the control of the Draconis Combine, where the planet is perpetually rainy, in a monsoon, or something like that. There was only one real source of land on it, and it is heavily urbanized. Why would anyone want to live here, one might say? The dead planets around in that system were rich in material and minerals, so people would want to live on the only habitable planet to mine that stuff.

Anyway, it got popular for a while and then I just. Stopped.
School and life happened.

Yeah, anyone want a reboot of that?

#2 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:14 PM

It would be nice to see something happening on here. If for nothing else than to have something to read/do in the middle of the night.

Oh yeah and welcome back.

#3 DrShradre

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:29 PM

I wish I still had access to my Blank MUX. I think MUSHes and MUXes are the best place to RP this kind of thing. I would like to start a game (maybe through some Chat room or skype or something) that would use the REALLY simple White Wolf Mortal Character Creation rules and system for MechWarrior. I've done it before IRLtabletop and it worked smashingly. That said, I do have the MechWarrior RPG and just about any other Battletech publication on PDF so if anyone is interested in some RP (already have a story for the most part) please let me know. Send me an Email at whybother36@outlook.com and I will get back to you promptly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users