Uh, Hey.... I Think Something's Missing, Guys.....

Bug Report

2 replies to this topic

#1 Tiamat of the Sea

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 04:47 PM

Posted Image

So, uh, was doing Quickplay games and went to check XP and see about maybe picking up another efficiency. As far as I know, no particular steps have been taken at all, I just opened the Skills tab. And the Archer is missing.

Just.... what?

Edit: Also, now that I think about it, so is the Rifleman, among other things.

Edit two, 4:51 PM: Aaaaand now the game crashed and when I re-loaded it, everything's back. Huh.

Edited by Quickdraw Crobat, 05 December 2016 - 04:51 PM.

#2 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:41 AM

I think they're subtle saying there's no skill involved in this mech ;)

Just kidding.

I've seen this before for the mech I was trying to level and I thought I was going mad. I managed to reset the view and it was back but that did give me a scare. I have been recently levelling Riflemans so perhaps that was the mech.

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:08 AM

Hi guys... I'm just curious, were you using the 64-bit or 32-bit MWO Client when this happened? Also, if possible, have you tried the other one when this happened? If you haven't, follow https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/224380-force-32-bit-game-client-missing/page__view__findpost__p__5083378's instructions to provide yourself the ability to do so, provided the computer and OS are at least 64-bit themselves. It's possible the bug is linked to the code in just one of the two, and the other will be more stable and less buggy on your computer. :huh:

~Mr. D. V. "I've seen more issues with MWO's 64-bit Client than I care to think about." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users