Old Player Coming Back.

22 replies to this topic

#21 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:49 PM

Hah,, i have been thinking about getting shadow hawks for a while myself, and yea the trailer has me really wanting um now! BUT... the last 2 years they have put every C-bill mech on sale during the month of january.. I see no reason why they would not do it again, so i'm waiting till then to pick them up for my IS account.. My clan account all i'm adding is 2 vipers, and 2 hellbringers, even though they say that 3 mechs will no longer be needed.. but seeing that upgrade will be 2 months off,, i figure i can level 9 mechs in that time.. (that is if i level the 30+ i have been working on too) Yea, yea i've been slacking.

My point is, your stable looks pretty good, why not just play, and save those c-bills for the sale.. it's just around the corner.. or should be :)

BTW, one thing we do know is you are going to get back all the money you spent on modules, and all GXP spent as well, and all XP on mechs.. so grind away, and spend away adding them if you want.. it's sorta like putting money in the bank. I must of spent close to 40m on modules since the announcement to help me grind mechs..

I want the shadow hawk 2D2 for tripple ac2, 2H for quad SRM4's, and the grey death as my HBK 4G build with JJ's... I know i see those most.. but the 5M does come with that XL275, and the 2K, has 3 energy, 3 missile points in the torso with 2 shield arms..

WB!

#22 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:17 PM

View PostJC Daxion, on 06 December 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hah,, i have been thinking about getting shadow hawks for a while myself, and yea the trailer has me really wanting um now! BUT... the last 2 years they have put every C-bill mech on sale during the month of january.. I see no reason why they would not do it again, so i'm waiting till then to pick them up for my IS account.. My clan account all i'm adding is 2 vipers, and 2 hellbringers, even though they say that 3 mechs will no longer be needed.. but seeing that upgrade will be 2 months off,, i figure i can level 9 mechs in that time.. (that is if i level the 30+ i have been working on too) Yea, yea i've been slacking.

My point is, your stable looks pretty good, why not just play, and save those c-bills for the sale.. it's just around the corner.. or should be Posted Image

BTW, one thing we do know is you are going to get back all the money you spent on modules, and all GXP spent as well, and all XP on mechs.. so grind away, and spend away adding them if you want.. it's sorta like putting money in the bank. I must of spent close to 40m on modules since the announcement to help me grind mechs..

I want the shadow hawk 2D2 for tripple ac2, 2H for quad SRM4's, and the grey death as my HBK 4G build with JJ's... I know i see those most.. but the 5M does come with that XL275, and the 2K, has 3 energy, 3 missile points in the torso with 2 shield arms..

WB!

yeah and if i wanted the mastery pack it'd be next week by the time i have the funds.

Yeah i think i'll wait on buying a new mech, though i do have loyalty mechs that need to be worked on.

Edited by Lupis Volk, 06 December 2016 - 05:49 PM.

#23 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:06 PM

View PostLupis Volk, on 06 December 2016 - 05:17 PM, said:

yeah and if i wanted the mastery pack it'd be next week by the time i have the funds.

Yeah i think i'll wait on buying a new mech, though i do have loyalty mechs that need to be worked on.

to bad you didn't come back like a week ago... the mastery packs were 20% off + MC was on sale, with a +20% boost... maybe another sale though end of the month possible?

Edited by JC Daxion, 06 December 2016 - 08:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users